IT Project Manager
- USA Only
Title: Health Plan – IT Project Manager – US Remote
- Location: Plano, TX, US
- Req ID: 169456
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking an Project Manager to join our team. This position will work remotely from your home office located within the US. This Project Manager role will be responsible for a consultative partnership with the business owner to define, plan, and execute on deliverables throughout the project life cycle to meet agreed acceptance criteria.
NTT DATA Services is committed to improving patient outcomes by creating efficiencies across the healthcare ecosystem. A recognized leader in the healthcare space, the company delivers targeted segment solutions including patient engagement, predictive analytics, healthcare cloud hosting, integration and interoperability, clinical and claims application implementation, revenue cycle management and policy administration, in addition to core managed infrastructure, application and business process services. Clients include more than 1,800 hospitals, 2,200 long-term care facilities, 225 acute care facilities, 43,000 clinicians, 1,000 physician practices and 50 insurance providers in support of 65 million policy holders.
Job Responsibilities Include :
- Track and communicate all initiatives from ideation through development (or implementation)
- Help develop tools, templates, and other deliverable formats
- Develop and maintain roadmap of pipeline opportunities
- Partner to develop savings reporting associated with work
- Engages delivery partners within information technology, architecture, analytics
- Proactively identifies and manages project risks and dependencies and raises awareness around projects across the portfolio
- Responsible for ensuring timely, accurate, and clear communication is provided to our customers and members
- Stakeholder Management: Accountable for stakeholder identification and engagement throughout the project life cycle to ensure business readiness and proactive identification of risks and dependencies
- Represents projects in executive level presentations in various project governance and inter-departmental forums
- Accountable for ensuring all business readiness including any necessary training and updates to business processes
- Resource Management: Assembles, mobilizes, and motivates teams to set direction, approach, identify skill gaps, and resolve conflict in a highly matrixed environment to lead projects to conclusion
- Mentors and provides feedback to team members to create a highly functioning team in a heavily matrixed environment
- Provide strong consultative leadership as a member of the project leadership team
- Initiates action to accomplish goals and objectives
- Influences team members and stakeholders to meet project and organizational goals and objectives
- Mentors team members
- Minimum of 5 years of Business Analysis experience in Healthcare Payer environment
- Minimum of 3 years of Project Management experience within Healthcare
- Comfortable with a start-up / new department environment
- Comfortable working in and effective in a highly matrixed environment
- Familiarity with commercial health plan IT ecosystem
- Effective stakeholder management via communication and presentation skills
- Ability to leverage team strengths and encourage effective collaboration
- Strong prioritization and time management Demonstrated statistical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in an often changing, ambiguous work environment
- Proactive team leadership and conflict management
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion. Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please email EEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.