Group Product Manager, Fintech
- 36 applicants
Group Product Manager, Fintech
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Group Product Manager , joining our Fintech team. You’ll have a massive impact on our organization, and will help create opportunities for millions of people around the world.
As a Group Product Manager for Fintech, you will play a pivotal role in leading and overseeing the strategic direction and development of our payment products and services.
Your primary responsibility will be to drive the vision, roadmap, and execution of our payment solutions, ensuring they align with the company’s overall business goals and customer needs. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including engineering, design, marketing, and customer support to deliver innovative and user-centric payment experiences.
What this job can offer you
- Product Strategy: Developing and executing a cohesive product strategy for your product area, aligned with the company’s overall vision, goals, and market demands.
- Team Leadership: Managing and mentoring a team of product managers to achieve team goals, while fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment across all of Product.
- Cross-functional & Inter-departmental Collaboration: Collaborating with other product areas, business leaders, engineering, design, marketing, sales, legal, finance, operations and more to prioritize, design and build the best product experiences and outcomes for our customers
- Product(s) Performance: Monitoring product performance and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for your product area to identify areas of innovation and improvement
- Product Evangelism: Actively promoting and advocating for your product area both internally and externally, including presenting to stakeholders, customers, and industry events.
What you bring
- Senior, Staff, or Principal-level experience in product management, with a proven track record of managing teams and successful product launches.
- Deep understanding of payment industry trends, technologies, and competitive landscape.
- Strong leadership and people management skills: you’ve made significant progress on objectives through guiding the contributions of others
- Strategic thinker with the ability to analyze market trends and translate insights into actionable product plans.
- Customer-centric mindset with a focus on delivering exceptional user experiences.
- Proficiency in data analysis and using metrics to drive decisions.
- Adaptability and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Outstanding written communication and collaboration skills, leading to fast progress and decision making
- Business-level proficiency writing and speaking English
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- You’ll report to: Director, Product
- Direct reports: this role will have a team of 3 Individual Contributors reporting to them
- Team: Product – Fintech
- Location : Anywhere in the world
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
- Interview with a Recruiter
- Interview with Director of Product
- Async exercise and live exercise review with a peer
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Prior employment verification check
Our full benefits & perks are explained in our handbook at remote.com/r/benefits. As a global company, each country works differently, but some benefits/perks are for all Remoters:
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!