Facilitation Program Manager
We are taking a non-traditional approach to hiring here at Voltage Control. To kick-start the process we are starting the interview right out of the gate. This will help us speed up the process and it lets us get to know you just a bit better. To apply please fill out the following questionnaire: https://forms.gle/rPRNDqXGHbqBtnYo9
Why Voltage Control
Voltage Control is a change agency that helps enterprises sustain innovation and teams work better together with custom-designed meetings and workshops, both in-person and virtual. Our master facilitators offer trusted guidance and custom coaching to companies who want to transform ineffective meetings, reignite stalled projects, and cut through assumptions. Based in Austin, TX. but a 100% remote company, Voltage Control designs and leads public and private workshops that range from small meetings to large conference-style gatherings. We move fast, but always keep our core values at the forefront of everything we do: Be present for empathy, Stay Curious + Grow, Include + Unleash Everyone, Pride in Craft, Thrive in Ambiguity.
The Facilitation Program Manager will work closely with the CEO and leadership team to assess, improve, and package our facilitation service offerings. You’ll be responsible for the quality and growth of our services, service design and packaging, and collaborating with the VP of Learning Experience on facilitator growth planning as well as internal L&D efforts to train and support our staff.
The Facilitation Program Manager will be responsible for leading our facilitation practice, so we expect you to be an experienced and transformative facilitator and leader of strategic facilitation programs. Day to day, you’ll provide both strategic leadership design in support of our facilitation services as well as the growth of our facilitators. You’ll establish policies and programs that promote our facilitation culture and vision across client engagements and employee experience as well as facilitating client work.
If you put people first, thrive when organizing ambiguity, have an unquenchable appetite for learning about business operations, and love to find ways to help others to top, we’d love to meet you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Set comprehensive goals and policies that promote facilitation excellence
- Guide, alignm and collaborate with marketing, sales, and operations on facilitation trends and program development
- Develop and implement service offerings informed by research, business objectives, and company culture.
- Design and facilitate pre-planned or bespoke workshops
- Collaborate with VP of Learning Experience to create and manage internal facilitator L&D programs
- Coordinate with and train co-facilitators, scribes, and table leads.
- Design and prep Murals, Google Slides, and SessionLabs.
- Assist in the production of facilitation related content or educational materials
- Plan and execute events and special projects
- Participate in and help grow our facilitation community
- Proven experience in Program Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning, organizational change, and service design
- Coursework and/or training in facilitation, innovation, and/or design
- Expertise in digital collaboration and virtual facilitation tools
- Deep knowledge of various facilitation frameworks and methodologies
- Skilled at leveraging human and experiential diversity to maximize outcomes
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
Bonus Points for
- Experience in a professional services, training, or events company
- Experience in training facilitators
- BSc/BA in FF or relevant field; MSc/MBA
- Experience with the other tools that we use: Mural, Session Lab, Figma, Trello, Process St