Experience Product Manager
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Experience Product Manager
US – WI – Madison
US – Remote
job requisition id
Exact Science’s Customer & Digital Experience (CDX) team is responsible for defining, driving, and delivering innovative, immersive, memorable customer- centric journeys for all our customers, across all channels (digital and physical). These journeys are grouped by Customer Types (e.g., Patient, Provider) and further categorized into a set of Experiences (e.g., Understand Risks & Complete Screening, Confirm Diagnosis). Each Experience has a set of specific, measurable Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) that the overall team is accountable to fulfill.
The Product Manager facilitates defining the roadmap and delivery of one of the journeys within a given Experience. In defining the journey, the Product Manager must account for a holistic Service Design, which encompasses all touchpoints with a given customer, both digital and physical. This position supports ensuring that business, user, and technology needs are met through continuous analysis, iteration, solutioning, and delivery.
The Product Manager lives and breathes product, services, user experiences, and technology – and can navigate between those spaces. This position loves to innovate, is not afraid to fail.
This position could be in office or remote.
Include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support being the voice of the Journey for all outside stakeholders to ensure that their digital needs are heard and that the delivery teams are getting the support needed.
- Support collaboration to develop Journey-level digital Objectives & Key Results (OKRs), measurement and reporting.
- Support tracking KPIs based on Experience OKRs to garner actionable insights.
- Support collaboration with the Experience Business Lead and the Experience Design team to produce Service Design deliverables (e.g., Service Blueprints) that define journeys and experiences that are integrated, cross-touchpoint, cross-Customer Type, and Cross-Experience.
- Facilitate Journey-level experience and technical discovery for a Journey with support from business partners, experience design, research, and delivery teams (may include co-creation workshops and/or prototyping).
- Works with Experience Business Lead to adjust scope and roadmap empowered to make final prioritization decisions within their Journey.
- Support defining Epics, and lead the creation of User Stories, acceptance criteria for their Journey and ensure they are understood by delivery team.
- Facilitate grooming and prioritizing backlog to ensure work is in line with Experience strategy and OKRs, which includes and is balanced across new development, non-functional requirements, and other technical work that leverages OKR and KPI data, research, industry trends, etc.
- Review work completed by the squad, provide feedback, and accept work, as applicable.
- Support the understanding and coordination of inter-delivery team and external dependencies, as applicable.
- Supports the team in feature demos for stakeholders; provides product expertise, peer training, and consultation where necessary.
- Actively participate in all Scrum ceremonies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Engineering, Marketing, Business, Finance, or related field of study; or High School Degree/General Education Diploma and 5 years of relevant experience as outlined in the essential duties in lieu of Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Product Manager, with at least 3 years in the digital domain using Agile / Scrum / Kanban methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability applying techniques and methods of modern product management, product discovery, and product delivery along with expertise with product management platforms and tools.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends.
- Business analysis skills; including, but not limited to, process and user flow definition and business KPIs.
- Ability to translate complex user, business, operational, and technical requirements into clear epics, features, stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Some experience with A/B testing, user testing, user interviews, and conversions funnels.
- Ability to engage with engineers, designers, researchers, and SMEs in a constructive and collaborative relationship where you can both learn and influence.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to agilely adapt to the respective audience (team member to senior leadership).
- Strong organizational and time management skills with a proactive and logical approach to workload and ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams to deliver products/services.
- Demonstrated ability to lead/support the development of product vision, strategic roadmaps, and go-to-market strategy for services and products as part of a broader end-to-end user experience.
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to influence multiple stakeholders and leaders without direct authority.
- Experience in healthcare, wellness, or digital health.
- Knowledge of digital analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Tableau, Google Analytics, etc., A/B testing tools such as AB Tasty, Optimizely, MoEngage, etc., and/or design tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, etc.
$105,000.00 – $168,000.00
The annual base salary shown is a national range for this position on a full- time basis and may differ by hiring location. In addition, this position is bonus eligible, and is eligible to receive company stock upon hire as well as annually. Benefits offered include a retirement savings plan, paid vacation, holiday and personal days, paid caregiver/parental leave, and health benefits to include medical, prescription drug, dental and vision coverage in accordance with the terms, conditions, and eligibility requirements of the applicable plans.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Exact Sciences, or if you may require a reasonable accommodation with the application process, please email [email protected].
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.
To view the Right to Work, E-Verify Employer, and Pay Transparency notices refer to this link. These notices inform you of your rights protected by the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP).