ERP Project Manager
- Leinfelder Str., 70771 Leinfelden-Echterdingen, Germany
The successful ERP Project Manager (Cross Stream Leader) will play a key role in this critical project. The ERP transformation will help to shape Avery Dennison Smartrac for the future. You will work with a team composed of some of the most talented individuals to support this process transformation that will enable our future success. We are looking for individuals who are already strong project managers/leaders and have a desire to grow their career. All ERP team members must be outstanding communicators, who are decisive, resilient and flexible. This role is full time and requires a high level of commitment.
What we can offer you! - Your Role:
- Successfully partner with the Business Lead, IT Lead and Stream Leads
- Manage and coordinate the activities of all project resources through an understanding of the plan detail; including tasks, dependencies and events that support our project milestones
- Direct support to the Business leader and IT leader on all project coordination aspects of the project
- Create, manage and publish the project plan and coordinate updates. Maintain issue, risk logs and other key tracking documents associated with overall coordination of the project.
- Keep the project team on task, identifying areas of slippage and mitigation actions, and alert the
- Transformation Leader and Stream Leads to risks to the timeline
- Coordinate and minute project meetings across the streams to ensure alignment
- Provide support and coordination for project workstream leaders, helping to manage their project plans
- Provide the Avery Dennison stream leads with forward visibility of project activities, durations and resource loading of tasks
- Perform cross-stream activities/monitoring to ensure robust integrated solution is developed and aligned
- Based on Oracle Fusion experience, participate in solution issue resolution and creative problem solving
What we expect from you! - Your Expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- Previous successful project management experience with Oracle Fusion implementations
- Certified project manager, managing multi-stream plans
- Successful system implementations preferred
- Reliably Consistent about planning, execution & quality of work with tenacity
- Oracle Fusion manufacturing and supply chain experience/knowledge
- Detail oriented with a passion for project management, Gantt charts, issue tracking and resolution
- Strong communicator able to drive others to solutions and decisions
- Good understanding of both business and Oracle IT capabilities/processes
- Appetite for change, desire to influence Business Transformation
- Ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization effectively
- PMP / PRINCE 2 certification preferred
- Strong language skills in English is required
- Ability to travel globally
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Workplace Flexibility
- Structured learning and development / Mentoring program
- Competitive total rewards
Who we are! - Our Story:
Each of us, Every day. One Team!
We understand diversity and equal opportunities as enrichment for our future- oriented work at Avery Dennison. With us, teams are balanced and diverse. Because each of us is unique, and we appreciate bringing together different personalities and talents.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer. You are interested in knowing more about our Diversity & Inclusion approach? Please go to averydennison.com/en/home/about-us/diversity-and- inclusion.html
At Avery Dennison we do what we love, and we love what we do - Just click here, and get us to know even better: Life @ Avery Dennison (linkedin.com/company/avery- dennison/life/emea)