Digital Project Manager
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Digital Project Manager
This is a full time, US based position. This position can be fully remote.
Elevated Third is a thriving, digital agency located in the heart of downtown Denver. We don’t have any ninjas or rockstars working here. While we appreciate the passion and dedication that go into those vocations, we’ve found that throwing stars and lightning-fast arpeggios are not the skills we need to turn out great digital work. We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado with additional physical locations in Raleigh, Seattle and Austin. However this position can be fully remote if desired (United States only).
We are a project based agency. With over a hundred active projects a month, there is a constant need to put the pieces back together to make sure we are getting our projects done on time and on budget. As a project manager, you will help with our traffic management as well as managing our longer term, legacy client projects. You will direct and advise the allocation of resources to various projects or departments to allow for the success of business and organizational goals. This individual will support efforts to match the right talent with the right project at the right time. You will help us maximize our available capacity with our current full time employees as well as contractors. This position will work closely with all departments, working as a partnership with UX, Dev and Account Management leads to ensure we have the right team members on the right projects. This helps us ensure project success and avoid risks.
- Human centered project management
- Manage cross-functional teams and oversee complex projects
- Oversee the agencies projects using the latest time, budget and task management tools
- Deliver great B2B digital on time and on budget
- 2-5+ years in traffic management, project management or account management in an agency setting
- Experience with Agile methodology or Scrum
- Critical thinking in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to execute large-scale projects
- Thrive in a results-oriented culture.
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid time off in addition to a full paid week off between Christmas & New Years
- Medical & dental insurance as well as a 100% employer funded Health Reimbursement Account
- 401K program with 4% employer match
- Semi-annual profit sharing
- Subsidized gym membership options
- Employer funded professional development opportunities
- Denver Botanic Gardens membership
The salary range for candidates based in Colorado is 60-90k based on experience