Digital Project Manager
- USA Only
Digital Project Manager
- Full time
Hello! We’re Clique Studios, a digital design and experience agency. We empower ambitious organizations to turn constraints into creativity, speed up their decision-making, and build something impactful today with a proactive plan for tomorrow.
We’re looking for a Project Manager to join our team and play an important role in our growth (and that of our clients) at a time of change. In this role, you will not just manage digital projects, but lead them—helping direct strategy and overall team focus, practicing both “core” skills (relationship building, leadership, “sales” of design decisions, expectation management) and “craft” skills (writing, scope documentation, profitability, day-to-day management in our PM system: Wrike, status updates, timelines, resourcing, and more).
- Core skills
- Have full ownership of projects from kickoff through launch & beyond for a variety of clients
- Act as primary communication contact and strategist for clients to help them achieve their goals, building strong relationships along the way
- Demonstrate an eagerness to receive feedback (internal and external) and problem-solve accordingly
- Collaborate to solve problems with a cross-capability team (including UX/Accessibility/Content Strategy/SEO practices) to facilitate the best approach depending on the project
- Craft skills
- Produce detailed technical scopes, project timelines, creative briefs, resource plans, and status updates using our suite of tools
- Proactively manage profitability, resources, project success of every engagement
- Ensure milestones are met by managing client and internal team
- Create plans for additional project needs that may fall outside the “typical” process. For example, extensive QA plans & execution, custom technology pieces, the leadership of large content migration projects, and more
- Strong understanding of the Digital Design and Engineering process
- 2+ years of Project Management experience in a field such as Marketing, Design, Agency, IT, etc.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; Demonstrated ability to present work and speak professionally in client presentations
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment with multidisciplinary teams
- Working knowledge of enterprise software (G Suite, Slack, Excel, JIRA/Wrike or other similar task & PM tool) and familiarity with CMS constructs (WordPress, Drupal or other)
You Might Be The Right Person If:
- You love the art and science of project management—to lead a team to success, be the one who makes this happen, and build lasting relationships internally and externally. This is what you want to do.
- You face problems head-on and view them as opportunities.
- You are self-motivated and want to build something.
- You are driven by a desire to make the jobs of those around you easier and to lead with positivity.
- You consider yourself a teacher of your craft and an ever-learning student.
Clique Studios is a digital design and experience agency. We empower ambitious organizations to turn constraints into creativity, speed up their decision- making, and build something impactful today with a proactive plan for tomorrow. We partner with leading civic organizations like Lincoln Park Zoo and Red Rocks, international Fortune 500 companies like McDonald’s, universities like Northwestern, nonprofits like United Way, funded startups like SendGrid, and a host of other industries.
This is a national, remote posting. Moving forward: our HQ is in Chicago, but we have another studio in Denver, we’re starting one in Austin, and have people working remotely throughout the country. (A note to TX applicants in the name of expectation-setting: you’d be helping us get a new studio off the ground, and all that comes with that). We all expect to work remotely for a while.
Culture & Growth:
- Read the letter on our Careers page to get a good sense of what we believe
- We are driven by our team-sourced and supported values: Build Something, Be a Student and a Teacher, and Make Somebody’s Job Easier
- Read our full inclusion statement and our commitment to accessibility
- Proactive review every 6 months to check-in on performance goals, alignment with values, and your current level of engagement with your work
- Access to educational training and mentoring opportunities through Clique U + stipend for external training
- Time off for volunteering
- Regular team activities and outings
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 14 days PTO, 21 days PTO after three years
- 13 holidays (including a week at the end of the year, plus two floating holidays)
- 6 sick days, paid sick and COVID-19 leave, plus unlimited work from home for personal and family illness
- Paid parental leave
- Ability to work at our different studio locations (Chicago, Denver, Austin)
- 401k with match after 1 year