Database Project Manager
Database Project Manager
MARKETING – MARKETING DIRECTOR
BISNOW is an industry leading, vertically integrated B2B platform serving the trillion-dollar commercial real estate industry across the U.S., Canada, UK and Ireland.
Our mission is to inform, connect and advance the commercial real estate community to do more business. From events and news to marketing services, talent solutions and now DaaS, BISNOW reaches millions of all-digital readers as well as thousands of event attendees, speakers, sponsors, advertisers and businesses looking to do more deals within CRE.
Operating in almost 50 MSAs across North America, the UK and Europe, we tend to think globally, but strive to connect people hyper-locally.
Audience development is key to Bisnow’s continued and lasting success. With more than one million readers, 90 publications and thousands of stories published a year, our strong audience pipeline is key to ensuring we remain the industry leader.
The Database Project Manager will be an integral part of our organization, leading a research team overseas to identify, and validate contacts who should be part of our community. Working with marketing and tech as your partners, you will manage a team of researchers dedicated to working on projects that you will lead to maximize efficiency and optimize results. You should be an analytical thinker, strong communicator, and thrive in projects that allow you to work both on high-level strategy and get in the weeds to solve challenges.
You’ll spend your time balancing between people and technology solutions to meet research goals, adjusting the recipe for success based on what methods are most effective, the fastest, and cost-effective. You’ll need to manage both your team and management’s expectations and communicate results–up, down and across the organization. As the team manager, you’ll be expected to own project goals and be responsible for the success of your team. You should be ready and willing to ideate and iterate–you should have your own ideas for the best way to make progress and optimize the process, but be flexible in your approach.
- Oversee audience development research to contribute to company growth, subscriber engagement and support sales initiatives that support our brand’s goals
- Serve as team lead to assign projects, communicate progress, identify challenges, build process, and implement improvements that drive subscriber list growth and engagement
- Manage research team and QA to monitor productivity, assign projects, oversee team bandwidth and progress to maximize results and ensure subscriber goals are met
- Partner closely with tech, marketing and data teams to ensure research pipeline is flowing into our systems and successfully onboarded into our database to result in net new contacts
- Compile and explore various data sources for most robust coverage of a particular market or project including AI and other tools
- Communicate with management on goal progress, project updates, ongoing assignments and resources
What are we looking for?
- 3 – 6 years of professional experience working in audience development and research
- Prior experience as a team lead is a must have
- Prior experience managing a team overseas or in multiple timezones is a plus
- Strong communication skills – reporting data to inform the marketing team of trends
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks and projects
- Comfortable working in excel with large datasets – high volume
- Proven experience growing and nurturing high-quality email audiences
- Marketo experience is a plus
- Ability to be both a self-starter and team player; strong interpersonal and communication skills are required
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation structure!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance – effective the 1st of the month following your start date.
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance – this includes maternity and paternity leaves as well.
- Pet Friendly Offices
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- 7 days paid sick leave
- 9 paid Holidays
- Referral Bonus Program
- You’ll get to work with incredibly smart, passionate, driven, ambitious, kind, caring and mindful people and will rarely experience an overload of policies, bureaucracy or toxicity (the latter, we do not tolerate).
Before applying, please read our values below. Our values describe and give insight into our culture. If you do not share the same values, this role will not be a mutually beneficial fit. If you do share these values and want to apply, we encourage you to do so.
Our values demand that we be curious, self-aware, fearless, consistent. We say yes to seemingly insurmountable challenges because we dare ourselves to push further. And we go the distance because we are individually and collectively entrepreneurial, always asking: Why can’t it be done? We find a way because we care more than the competition. We embrace team and disown ego. We are ruthlessly disciplined and unabashedly kind. We unreservedly challenge the status quo and vigorously fight for new levels of excellence. We believe the difference between good and great is exceptional communication. We obsess over creating value for our team and our customers. We push ourselves and our industry to be more inclusive, to champion diversity and to fight racism, gender bias and all forms of inequality. We never peak. We never quit. We never have excuses. We own our failures and we commit to being smarter and stronger because of them. We give our best today and even better tomorrow. We are here to win.