Community Management Project Manager
- 14 applicants (23%)
Community Management Project Manager – Worldwide
London, England, United Kingdom
Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with 70+ offices across 20 countries and 4 continents.
Our Player Support Service Line is looking for an experienced Community Management Project Manager to help overseeing the smooth running of Keywords Player Support’s Community Management and Social Media projects.
The CM Project Manager requires to oversee workflows and systems to facilitate the smooth and efficient delivery of our services to clients. The CM Project Manager will also co-ordinate effective communication between the Community Management team and our partners, including both existing clients and prospects.
Main responsibilities will be in particular:
- Managing the Community Management team’s current project management processes, and implementing any improvements or new processes that the CM Project Manager recommends.
- Ensuring that all project and team-related documentation is stored correctly and is up to date.
- Reporting project statuses and information to the management team on a regular basis.
- Managing day-to-day client interaction in conjunction with project teams.
- Setting and managing client expectations and resolving or escalating client issues in a timely manner.
- Attending calls with prospective and ensuring that any follow-up actions are assigned to the right person and tracked appropriately.
- Creating sales documents such as proposals and service overview decks.
- Analyzing project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and realization.
- Ensuring that correct quality control procedures are met.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Project Management or similar role in the Video Games (or related) industry. Alternatively, minimum of 2 years’ experience in Client Services Management, preferably in the Video Games industry.
- An understanding of social media / community management as a function within the video game industry.
- A can-do attitude.
- Client-facing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work effectively and decisively under pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and multiple project types concurrently.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to prepare and control a work schedule and deliver to budget.
- Ability to prepare, interpret, and effectively utilize management information reports.
- Ability to analyze problems, recommend and implement effective solutions to difficult and politically sensitive problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior competency using spreadsheet software (Excel, Google Sheets).
- Basic IT literacy, specifically: MS Office suite.
This is a Work From Home position and can be based in the UK or anywhere in the world, as long as you can work in the schedule proposed.