Workday Extend Developer
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Workday Extend Developer
Remote – US
Dropbox is a special place where we are all seeking to fulfill our mission to design a more enlightened way of working. We’re looking for innovative talent to join us on our journey. The words shared by our founders at the start of Dropbox still ring true today. Wouldn’t it be great if our working environmentand the tools we usewere designed with people’s actual needs in mind? Imagine if every minute at work were well spentif we could focus and spend our time on the things that matter. This is possible, and Dropbox is connecting the dots. The nearly 3,000 Dropboxers around the world have helped make Dropbox a living workspace – the place where people come together and their ideas come to life. Our 700+ million global users have been some of our best salespeople, and they have helped us acquire customers with incredible efficiency. As a result, we reached a billion dollar revenue run rate faster than any software-as-a-service company in history. Dropbox is making the dream of a fulfilling and seamless work life a reality. We hope you’ll join us on the journey.
ITS delivers business technology strategy and solutions to our Dropbox business partners so they can work confidently, move fast, and scale effortlessly. We aspire to be the connective tissue to the core business of Dropbox as a partner of choice that accelerates and simplifies outcomes. We source, build and implement the right technology solution, and fit it into exactly the right place so that everything meets the high bar that Dropboxers expect.
The Workday Extend Developer will be involved in analyzing requirements, implementing or testing solutions, as well as supporting workday extend enhancements, release and maintenance, which may require a close collaboration with third party suppliers or other internal IT Teams and business stakeholders. This team will be part of the Business Applications team in the ITS Organization.
- Comprehend data integrations from point-to-point systems as well as holistic interchange services rendering effective data quality and dependable exchanges of digital information
- Identify, assess, and solve complex business problems for integrating the Workday cloud application with external applications across HR, Finance and other areas where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Design, build, and support testing of Workday integration code base including Studio, EIB and supporting 3rd party coding
- Responsible for timely identification and escalation of risks and development of alternative technical and functional approaches when necessary
- Basic understanding on the Security Configuration and Business Process setup in the tenant
- Ability to understand the requirement end to end; both Technical and Functional and to work the clients independently and also to effectively communicate details to the clients
- Act as the liaison between the assigned internal/external client groups(s) (HR, Payroll, IT, Vendor Implementation Consultants, Software vendors, etc.)
- Create and maintain documentation for new and existing integrations
- Perform full system regression testing for Workday updates to ensure security access and integrations are functioning as expected
- Ability to understand business needs, troubleshoot issues, diagnose root cause and provide potential solutions to problems
- Working knowledge of Workday integration tools including, Workday Studio, EIB’s, Report Writer (BIRT), Core Connectors and PECI integration.
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage multiple responsibilities with tight deadlines
- 2-4 years Workday Extend including PMD Scripting, Orchestration, core HCM module and Security
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; must maintain confidential information, have strong problem-solving skills, and be able to meet deadlines
- Explain appropriate use cases for App ComponentsCreate and maintain Business ObjectsDesign and implement a Business ProcessBuild and Execute an OrchestrationDesign and use reports using RaaS and WQL
At Dropbox, we strive to be a great place for all Dropboxers to grow and be recognized for that growth. This job posting reflects broad requirements, and represents two potential levels of role. Through our assessment process, we will identify your level that ties to compensation based on your experience and technical expertise along with the scope of the role.
For candidates hired in San Francisco metro, New York City metro, or Seattle metro, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is currently $113,100 – $133,100 – $153,100 if you are assessed at the IC2 level. If you are instead assessed at the IC3 level, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is currently $138,600 – $163,000 – $187,500.
For candidates hired in the following locations: Austin (TX) metro, Chicago metro, California (outside SF metro), Colorado, Connecticut (outside NYC metro), Delaware, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York (outside NYC metro), Oregon, Pennsylvania (outside NYC or DC metro), Washington (outside Seattle metro) and Washington DC metro, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is currently $101,800 – $119,800 – $137,800 if you are assessed at the IC2 level. If you are instead assessed at the IC3 level, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is currently $124,700 – $146,700 – $168,700.
For candidates hired in all other US locations, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for this role is currently $90,500 – $106,500 – $122,500 if you are assessed at the IC2 level. If you are instead assessed at the IC3 level, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is currently $110,800 – $130,400 – $150,000.
Range(s) is subject to change. Dropbox takes a number of factors into account when determining individual starting pay, including job and level they are hired into, location/metropolitan area, skillset, and peer compensation. Dropbox uses the zip code of an employee’s remote work location to determine which metropolitan pay range we use.
Salary/OTE is just one component of Dropbox’s total rewards package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).
Dropbox is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Dropboxers and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to: * Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage
- (US Only) Competitive 401(k) Plan with a generous company match and immediate vesting
- Flexible Time Off/Paid Time Off, paid holidays, 11 Company-wide PTO days, Volunteer time off and more
- Protection Plans including; Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and Travel benefit plans
- Perks Allowance to be used on what matters most to you, whether that’s wellness, learning and development, food & groceries, and much more
- Parental benefits including; Parental Leave, Child and Adult Care, Day Care FSA (US Only), Fertility Benefits (US Only), Adoption and Surrogacy support and Lactation Support
Mental Health and Wellness benefits Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
Additional benefits details are available upon request.
Dropbox is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Dropboxers and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage*
- Retirement Savings through a defined contribution pension or savings plan**
- Dropbox provides a Flexible PTO Policy in addition to your statutory holidays allowing you to unplug, unwind, and refresh
- Dropbox also provides exclusive additional paid time off for all FTE employees across the Globe, in addition to any relevant statutory holidays
- Protection Plans including Life and Disability Insurance*
- A Perks Allowance to be used on what matters most to you, whether that’s wellness, learning and development, food & groceries, and much more
- Parental benefits including; Parental Leave, Fertility Benefits, Adoptions and Surrogacy support, and Lactation support
Additional benefits details are available upon request.
Where group plans are not available, allowances are provided
*Benefit, amount, and type are dependent on geographical location, based upon applicable law or company policy
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).