Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10)
TimeTap, powered by Lumaverse, is a leading Enterprise appointment scheduling software used by large companies (Amazon, Facebook, IBM, Nationwide), government agencies, and small businesses worldwide to book appointments online. This year, TimeTap was used to schedule over 1 million appointments for the COVID-19 vaccine.
We’re in search of a Web Developer for our TimeTap solution. Are you well versed in software design patterns and architecture? Do you have experience in planning and delivering high value web applications? We’re looking for a full stack coding ninja and a self-starter that’s highly motivated and excited to join our amazing team of developers. You’ll work on engaging projects with an agile team who enjoys working together. If this sounds like your kind of role, we’d like to hear from you!
· You'll help plan, estimate, and execute new development projects.
· You'll refactor existing code and various parts of the application to improve performance, scalability, and/or to fix bugs.
· You'll write/optimize SQL queries to improve database performance.
· You'll contribute to the ongoing technical growth and discussions of the development team by occasionally presenting technology-related topics and/or lead team discussions.
· You'll interface with third-party partners using API solutions and services we either have built or will be building.
· You'll occasionally interact with various departments to help solve complex problems experienced on the site or ongoing projects.
· You must be familiar with each step of a software development cycle.
· You must have excellent experience with web application design patterns and solutions.
· You must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in developing high- availability web applications for a medium to large audience.
· You must have at least 3 years of actively developing web applications using Java using preferably Spring framework.
· Must have 3+ years of experience with SQL and experience working with one or more of the following databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Redis , etc.
· Preferably would have worked with Integrations with external systems using REST API like Salesforce API/ Microsoft Graph API etc.
· You should understand and have at least 2 years of experience in building REST APIs.
· If you have experience with cloud server architecture from Amazon AWS or equivalent service, that's also a plus!
· You must have the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts and processes in simple terms.
· You must be skilled in task and time management.
· Lastly, you must have a positive, flexible, can-do attitude.
What You’ll Enjoy:
· You'll appreciate and enjoy the TimeTap team.
· You'll get to work with a fun, easy-going, passionate group.
· You'll get to make a difference in people's lives... by the millions!
· You can also work remotely.
Terms of Employment:
· Full time
· Work location: Charlotte, NC based; remote work possible
· Salary: DOE
· Start Date: Immediately
· Benefits: group health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k) matching, life insurance, disability, 8 holidays, unlimited PTO, employee- centric giving program, end-of-year bonus, professional development, and more.