- 17 applicants (29%)
First Look Games Web Developer and Support Manager
About First Look Games
First Look Games is the leading content marketing platform connecting iGaming studios with digital publishers, enabling the creation of quality, accurate & compliant game reviews. We service over 800 publishers & 58 game studios and together have created over 26,000 casino reviews reaching over 20 million casino players worldwide.
Our staff comprises highly skilled iGaming performance marketing professionals, with team members averaging over 12 years of industry experience with operators of all shapes, sizes and product verticals.
We are looking to recruit a full time, remote Web Developer to assist in the development and support of our growing business.
Reporting to the Head of Tech, the successful candidate will work closely with stakeholders to plan and code updates and features to our existing systems whilst coordinating with customers on first level support.
If you are a self motivated, hard working individual with a strong background in PHP theme development and excellent spoken and written English who wants to contribute to a growing business then this role could be for you. This is a multi disciplined role that requires expert knowledge of PHP along with fantastic customer service skills.
- Adding to the current functionality of the platform via PHP coding
- Managing support queries from all clients
- Ensuring the smooth running of day to day technical systems, including server maintenance
- Managing html email newsletters
- Designing and building new front-end pages in the admin system
- Writing “clean”, well-designed code
- Proven experience in PHP & MySQL programming including knowledge of Yii framework
- Server maintenance including, Litespeed, Nginx and Apache
- Experience in common third-party APIs
- Experience in working with customers in a support role
- Analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Native English speaker with excellent written communication skills
- Organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Work in a team or own initiative
Great problem-solving skills
Experience working in the iGaming and affiliate marketing industries
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Pro Rata: 20 days per year paid leave, plus statutory holidays & 5 mental health days off – including Christmas week
- Home Working allowance (printer, desk/chair allowance, home broadband & mobile contributions, plus coffee allowance)
- Job Types: Full Time/Permanent
- Salary- DOE