- USA Only
- 2 applicants (18%)
We are looking for an experienced Web Developer who is passionate about building websites that attract and convert. We're looking for someone who not only has front-end development abilities but also has a self-motivated creative spirit, strong collaborative DNA and a focus on growth throughout the entire customer journey.
Fleetio is a modern software platform that helps thousands of organizations around the world manage their fleets. Transportation technology is a hot market and we’re leading the charge, with raving fans and new customers signing up every day. We raised a $21M Series B in late 2020 and are on an exciting trajectory as a company.
More about Fleetio
- Fleetio overview video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlvIbwZT3oU
- Fleetio Go overview video: https://www.fleetio.com/go
- More about the Fleetio platform: https://www.fleetio.com/features
- Test drive Fleetio to get an even better feel for what we're building: https://www.fleetio.com/register
What You'll Be Doing
As a part of our growing Marketing Team, you’ll help to maintain our most important marketing asset, the marketing website. This means implementing new web experiences and building high-converting landing pages across device types, testing new product trial workflows and ensuring brand consistency, all with a focus on customer acquisition. Be sure to mention your favorite coffee in your application so we know you actually read this.
What's In It For You
- Be a part of an incredible team of “A” players who go above and beyond to make Fleetio a successful company. So many different types of companies and organizations operate a fleet each day, and Fleetio is a good fit for most of them (it’s a huge market).
- Work remotely (within the United States, Canada) or at our Birmingham, AL HQ. Over 50% of our company works remotely and we have promoted a strong remote working culture since the beginning (2012).
- We place great emphasis on work/life balance. We have families and hobbies and know you do, too.
- 3+ years of successful web development experience, B2B SaaS is a huge plus!
- Ability to translate wireframes and design prototypes (Figma) into accurate, working code
- Familiarity with version control systems like Github
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and efficiently, managing projects with many moving parts
- Exceptional collaboration skills to work with the marketing team and other teams to concept, iterate on and complete projects
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends and emerging best practices in the development community
Considered a Plus
- Experience with ReactJS, TypeScript
- Experience with Next.js
- Experience with Netlify, Vercel
- Experience with Tailwind or CSS-in-JS frameworks
- You know a thing or two about the Fleet management industry
- 100% health/dental coverage (50% coverage for family)
- Vision insurance
- Incentive stock options
- 401(k) match of 4%
- PTO - 4 weeks
- 8 company holidays + 2 floating holidays
- Parental and bonding leave
- Dependent care and medical FSA
- Short and long term disability
- Community service funds
- Professional development funds
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Mac laptop + new hire equipment stipend
- Monthly catered lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen with tons of drinks & snacks
- Remote working friendly since 2012 #LI-REMOTE