Unity AR/VR Developer
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10) AST (UTC -4) NST (UTC -3:30)
How are you?
I’m sure you’ve read hundreds of these job descriptions by now.
I hope reading this one will be less painful.
In short: We are growing our product team and looking for a Unity AR/VR Developer.
What might that look like?
You'll be working with our team of 2 Unity developers on our ArborXR Home Application that runs on standalone VR devices. It replaces the default home experience with one customized for business use. You'll collaborate closely with our Device developers who offer you low level APIs to interact with the device. We work with a mix of standalone VR devices, AR devices, and tablets including Meta Quest, Pico Neo 3, and Vive Focus 3 devices. We utilize a mix of input methods including controllers, hand tracking, and gaze.
Does that sound interesting? Would you enjoy that role?
If so, please apply. I’d love to talk.
A bit about us?
We’re a team of ~45
We are fully remote.
We don’t micro manage.
We don’t do the startup grind thing (and we don’t work weekends).
You'd be working with a product team (not solo).
We’re building some cool stuff. Our product is hot right now.
Want to read a bit about our team culture and story? See this: https://arborxr.com/about-us/
If that all sounds interesting and you'd like to apply.... please include in your cover letter your favorite flavor of ice cream. (Spam filter!)
- Intermediate to Senior Development Experience
- Appreciation for clean, reusable, and well tested code
- Can handle constructive criticism
- Multiple Years Experience of Unity Development for AR/VR
- Multiple Years of C# Experience
- Ability to create and manage the structure of software projects, defining components, and interfaces that are flexible for collaboration and feature expansion
- Experience dealing with the performance limitations and optimization requirements of different AR/VR hardware
- Translate design specs and prototypes into production-ready systems
- Good understanding of Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality products and technology
Nice to Have
- Experience working with a fully remote team
- Unity Development for Phones/Tablets running Android
- F# Development
- AOSP Development
- UEM/MDM Development Experience
- Remote, but based in the U.S. or Canada
- Salary between $104,000 USD and $145,600 USD
- Full Healthcare benefits
- Unlimited time off
- Want to read a bit about our team culture and story? See this: https://arborxr.com/about-us/