Sr. Full Stack Engineer
SocialChorus is a platform for communicators. We help them become heroes within their organizations by giving them the tools and expertise they need to unify their enterprises. Companies thrive and win when all of their workers feel aligned, informed and supported. In simple terms, we help companies work as one.
Joining SocialChorus means joining a movement to connect every worker. This movement has taken root and is evident in our world-class customer base and their millions of employees worldwide. Now we need your help. Ready to make a difference in the world?
We are a distributed team. We build solutions for distributed workforces so we model our workforce the same way. In this role you really can work where you want, but for this role we are only considering candidates based in the United States.
- Create clean, maintainable, and scalable, and well-tested code
- Create elegant web-based user interfaces and reporting dashboards
- Work with other team members to devise the best possible technical solutions to complex problems
- Foster an environment of "coding as a craft" where creative solutions are required (YOU are the architect)
- Work with all levels of SocialChorus staff to design and implement new features, give product demonstrations, and support our customers
- (Back end) Extensive experience building Enterprise level applications in Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Node, Ruby, and other full-stack technologies is also important
- Strong knowledge in OOD, domain-driven design, and microservices
- Experience working in an agile environment
- PASSION for developing a quality product, what do you want your Engineering legacy to be?
The ideal fit...
- Has a Computer Science degree and 8+ years of real world experience
- Is a "student of the game" and thrives on new challenges
- Enjoys learning from teammates, and isn't afraid to teach others at the same time
- Sees the glass half-full. This is a new industry space...your vision could make all the difference!
- Enjoys mentoring other developers
- Wants to make a lasting impact and lifelong connections, this is not just another paycheck
Because you care. About people, the work you do, and the connections you make. Work is such a large part of life, it only makes sense to make it awesome.
If you want to engage brilliant minds in a true start-up environment where ideas are rewarded regardless of who they come from, join us. This is a rapidly changing space so if you thrive on ambiguity, are hungry for a challenge, and have the guts to speak your mind it could be a perfect fit.
Come for the challenges, come for engaging people in a casual and friendly environment. Come for the unlimited PTO, the health benefits, the 401k plan, the annual retreats (including family), the twice-a-year hackathons, the 10% exploratory time, the ability to contribute to open source, and the potential to work from anywhere.
Whatever the reason you come to SocialChorus, your new co-workers along with a leadership team who truly believes in your growth both professionally and personally will keep you here.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.