Sr Frontend Engineer
Noticed is a digital experience and marketing agency that launches and grows the world's largest D2C mission-centric brands that are changing the world for future generations. We believe the future of consumer-facing brands starts with creating authentic stories built for the consumer first and brand second. We are extremely proud to work with revolutionary brands such as Selina Gomez's Rare Beauty, Dermalogica, Magic Spoon, Genexa, Lemon Perfect, and more.
We are an employee and customer-centric agency bringing mission-first brand stories to life to benefit the greater good, better people's lives, and make our planet a sustainable place. And we have a TON of fun doing it!
What will I be doing?
- Execute full-stack/front-end development for a variety of clients
- Work collaboratively and proactively with a team of developers, strategists, and designers
- Translate technical requirements and design mockups into interactive digital experiences
- Lead technical discoveries and clearly communicate solutions with the client and team
- Implement new technologies or development techniques that help meet client goals
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use, optimization, and scalability
- Perform ongoing website maintenance and maintain ticket integrity
- Mentor intermediate level developers to facilitate growth within the team
- Be hungry and be humble
What do I need?
- 3-5 years of ecommerce experience in frontend development (leadership experience a plus)
- Strong understanding of Shopify - Liquid code, Shopify objects, and data model
- Passion for frontend architecture as well as a driven attitude towards researching and implementing new web technologies
- Experience scoping complex development solutions, troubleshooting cross-browser/platform issues, and delivering accessible products
- Experience using version control systems, preferably Git
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- Salary + Bonus Incentives
- Bi-Annual Salary Reviews
- 80% Health, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with a 4% Match
- 23 Days PTO
- 10 Holidays
- Half-Day Friday's All Year Round
- $250 Quarterly Stipend
- Ongoing mentorship, training and individual ownership to grow with us.
Equal employment opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions. This is something we're serious about- we are constantly striving to listen better and be better.