Sr Backend Engineer interested in delivering value to coaches and athletes .Net
- North America
The product teams at FieldLevel are focused on delivering a powerful athletic recruiting platform for high school, club, junior college, and college coaches. We are customer-centric and work with coaches & athletes across the nation every day. We are measured by our outcomes, not our output. Our goal is to deliver a valuable product that simplifies the recruiting process.
As a Senior Backend Engineer will join a cross-functional team that owns a particular part of our product. Teams typically consist of a product manager, designer, frontend engineer, backend engineer, and DBA/BI.
Our product teams work on hard problems related to social connections, viral loops, engagement, messaging, video delivery/discovery, search, and recommendation engines.
Here is your chance to be a key contributor on a product team focused on delivering value and changing the lives of athletes and coaches all over the nation.
What you'll do:
- Participate in all phases of the product discovery & delivery lifecycle as a key member of a cross-functional team.
- You understand the fundamentals of engineering and scale and can create solutions that support your team's needs.
- React, React Native, .Net C#, SQL Server, Azure, Docker, Redis
How we build & deliver
- We deploy changes & updates when they are done, multiple times a day. CI / CD automated to production.
- We are agile, but we do not strictly adhere to Agile.
- Are humble in the workplace, but you can defend ideas that you believe in.
- Love delivering products into the hands of customers.
- 5+ Years of Experience in .Net & C#
- 5+ Years of Experience writing and tuning SQL to build services that power our mobile & web applications.