Software Engineer - Ruby on Rails
- 29 applicants (40%)
Availability in Eastern Time Zone preferable
We are Threecolts! A leading software suite for Amazon businesses. We acquire, launch, and grow ecommerce software. We are well capitalized to be able to take our business to the next level. We are scaling quickly and have over 100 team members speaking 17 different languages in over 23 countries across 5 continents who all collaborate together to drive our passion for success.
We're building the tools for online commerce that help new businesses get started, expedite growth for existing companies, and empower sellers to reach new heights.
We are looking for a Full Time Ruby on Rails Developer.
We are a completely remote team spread across the world, with a deep passion for making the web a more beautiful, usable, and reliable place.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- You will have strong experience with Ruby (on rails), but be happy to work with other technologies when the need arises - possibly frontend
- You will work with a collaborative mindset, and want to voice your opinion within the team to help influence decision making
- You have experience scaling production software to support rapid growth
- You can tackle tricky problems and work towards a clean solution, by yourself & with teammates
- Passionate about creating a product you can be proud of
- Able to adapt in changing circumstances and ready to learn quickly
- Excited to work for a company that is experiencing significant growth, and want to be a key contributor to the growth journey
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Proven work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer
- Proven work experience in software development
- Experience developing highly interactive applications
- A firm grasp of object oriented analysis and design
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Fluency in English is a must
Nice to have
- Working knowledge of NoSQL databases
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with Pair Programming
- Startup experience desirable
- Availability in Eastern Time Zone preferable
We are striving to create a diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage all applicants to apply for our roles. We value and actively seek diverse talent!
Get to know us a bit better: