Software Engineer - eCommerce
- USA Only
- 4 applicants (100%)
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10)
Join our team...
In this role you will have the opportunity to work on the GoDaddy eCommerce and Product Catalog services. We are moving full steam towards reinventing our platform to be globally distributed, robust, and fully automated built on AWS with Java Services (Spring and Vert.x). The services scale to support our 20+ million customers that depend on us to purchase products every day with speed and security.
What you'll get to do...
- Build next generation e-commerce services and APIs using JAVA
- Design and drive the implementation of the technical architecture working across multiple micro-services
- Work on cloud platform technologies on AWS using Kubernetes (EKS)
- Working in an agile environment within a technical team while providing long range planning, milestone deliverables mentoring and coaching
- Performing code reviews and participate in suggesting and supporting coding best practices.
- Working closely with service engineering, operations, and data analytics teams to engineer cutting-edge observable and scalable solutions.
Your experience should include...
- Java Services development (Spring-boot)
- Understanding of Linux and shell scripting.
- Familiar with designing and using REST APIs and HTTP.
- Experience working with databases and CRUD operations in MySQL/Aurora and DynamoDb.
- Familiar with Github and Jenkins CI/CD
- Familiar with Java module such as Micrometer, Spring security, Spring data, etc
- Writing Unit tests
You might also have...
- Experience developing in C++, C#, NodeJS, and ReactJs
- Experience with Microsoft MSSQL
- Experience with Elastic Search and Kibana (ELK)
- Experience developing core Commerce systems
- Integration and Performance testing
- Experience with AWS services
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.