Software Engineer, Back End
- USA Only
Software Engineer, Back End
- ATLANTA, GA OR REMOTE
- ENGINEERING – BACK END
Loyal is a fast-growing healthcare technology company that recently raised its Series A. We are building healthcare’s smartest consumer experience platform, driven by a powerful, integrated data layer. Our remote-friendly team believes that health seekers deserve clarity in their healthcare journey, and we provide our clients with tools that connect and empower at every level of the healthcare ecosystem.
The Back End Engineering Team
At Loyal, we believe that fast and reliable internal and external APIs are the foundation of a successful product’s tech stack. Our highly collaborative, tightly knit engineering team works closely with front end engineers and designers to develop software that will directly affect the lives of patients and ease the load that hospital organizations shoulder every day.
We foster a team environment that is open, encourages questions and ideas, and is continuously learning. If you’re looking to join a down-to-earth team with very little ego, who cares about helping and improving their fellow teammates while building a better patient experience for our users, you’ve found the right place!
Who you are
You are an independent problem solver who can also work well on a team. You’re someone who enjoys creating things, and expanding your knowledge and skill set by learning new technologies and methods. You don’t shy away from complex problems, but you’re also not afraid to ask for help.
What you will do
You will be responsible for the day-to-day development and maintenance of our backend services and infrastructure. You will take on new feature development from conception to completion, as well as maintaining and improving existing services.
- BS in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- Three or more years experience with C# (.Net Core)
- Experience with a unit testing framework (xUnit, NUnit, etc)
- Strong understanding of T-SQL (MSSQL)
- Strong understanding of industry standards and best practices
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: Docker/Kubernetes, Microsoft Azure, ML/NLP, Azure DevOps, SignalR
Loyal to our employees
Though our headquarters is in Atlanta we are a remote-friendly company – if you feel that you are a great fit we encourage you to apply from anywhere in the United States. We also believe in a work/life balance that fulfills you while you’re here and supports you when you’re not. We built our benefits package to prove that we’re committed to you having everything you need (including a little fun):
- Unlimited paid time off, sick and personal days
- Full health, dental, and vision insurance – Loyal pays the premium for all employees!
- Long term & short term disability
- Professional development stipend
- 401[k] plan