- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
At Kubient, we’re building the next generation cutting-edge Adtech marketplace. This means we build systems that transact in real-time and at high scale to the delight of our customers. Our Technology team architects, builds and tests the platform that makes all of this possible. As a Software Engineer, you will be a key player, helping us create scalable real-time systems, API services and databases. You should have a strong desire to learn new skills and be part of a growing technology and engineering team.
This role can be remote, with US EST operating hours.
What you’ll do:
Software Engineers at Kubient get the chance to work on a diverse set of backend projects. From building real-time scalable systems that process thousands of publisher requests (to fill ads) per second, to engineering pre- bid fraud detection in milliseconds, and building out all the Restful services required to operate the platform. We work in a team oriented environment where we value great communication, innovative thought, the challenge of creating a great organization and you. As a Software Engineer we will count on you to:
- Be a strong communicator and collaborator within and across the organization
- Use your technical expertise to help the team execute to goals
- Develop awesome clean code that scales and is testable
- Work very closely with your peers and across the technology organization to develop well designed systems
- Be a flexible team player always striving to improve our organization
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical discipline with at least 1 year of work experience, or equivalent total work experience working in a team oriented software development environment.
- Strong coding fundamentals with experience coding in high-level languages (e.g. GoLang (preferred), C#, C++ or Java).
- Ability to learn new technologies, take ownership and share knowledge.
- Good understanding of code repositories (e.g. Git), continuous code integration strategies, and containerization of code (e.g. Docker)
- Awesome communication skills with a focus on teamwork.
Benefits and Perks:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Flexible Hours
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Happy Hours
- Remote Work Availability
We have transitioned to a work-from-home model with the expectation of our team meeting in person for certain meetings and events that arise throughout the year.
Our headquarter offices are located in New York City but we have the ability to hire anywhere within the US.
Software Engineers usually earn a base annual salary between $100,000 and $125,000. An individuals starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise and education/training.