Shopify Back-end developer
- 9 applicants (22%)
NINE15 is looking to add a Shopify app developer to our team. This will be full-time remote position. The ideal candidate would be someone who is a good team player, a problem solver, self-sufficient in terms of getting the tasks done as well as has the ability to produce a maintainable codebase, and has a strong sense of ownership.
You will be an expected to design, develop, test and deploy solutions based on industry's best practices and client's business requirements.
You will also be expected to be well versed with the following technologies and tools:
- Proficient understanding of adaptable web development and frameworks
- Backend - NodeJS/PHP
- Experience with Express Framework or Laravel framework is a good to have.
- A decent understanding of Polaris is a plus
- Shopify App Development
- Great understanding of the Shopify ecosystem as a whole and how the different components interact with each other within the ecosystem.
- Experience with working Shopify Plus and custom checkout in Shopify Plus stores and Shopify Scripts.
- Experience working with Product, Order, Fulfillment, Custom Carrier Services, Fulfillment Services.
- 3+ years of experience in Shopify app development
- Proven success architecting, scoping, and delivering enterprise Shopify solutions.
- Work central time hours
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Always Remote
- Flexible PTO and Holidays