Senior WordPress + ReactJs Engineer
- 7 applicants (26%)
This is a fully remote position, not restricted by commutes or a particular geographic area.
Office hours: 9AM - 6PM IST , this position requires individuals to be available for meetings and duties at least a six (6) hour block during this window.
Who we are
Shneorweb is a fun and lean creative digital agency offering comprehensive digital solutions for startups and enterprises. Our passionate experts are leaders in their field, covering everything from digital strategy to design & development.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an outstanding Wordpress Developer to be responsible for the coding and deployment of the websites we design in Figma. Wordpress developer responsibilities include building websites to production from design files, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Write testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling websites
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with designers to match visual design intent
- “Full Stack” Wordpress Developer
- Fluent in English - we all work and communicate in English and you must be comfortable in that language and able to communicate effectively with the team
- Developer with the ability to build a full wordpress site from a design in Figma
- Ability to provide and meet accurate development estimates
- Proficient with mySQL and advanced knowledge of Wordpress database infrastructure
- Server knowledge including deployment on EC2 in AWS, other wordpress hosting environments, how to increase server memory, diagnose server issues, and use technology such as SSH to log into servers.
- Available to work at least 6 hours during our business hours (8am-6pm IST)
- Willing to start working as a Contractor and have a trial period of up to 60 days after wich you will be hired as a full-time employee.