Senior Solution Engineer
Signavio is the leading cloud-based SaaS business transformation and process management company, founded 10 years ago, and based in Berlin. Our international expansion started in 2015 and now, we've opened offices in 10 locations worldwide.
We are looking for a Senior Solutions Engineer to join the Solutions team, actively interacting with other engineering teams as well as with customers building new connectors between Signavio’s technology and our partners’.
In the Engineering department, inside the Research and Solutions Group, you will join the Solutions Team to deliver end-to-end solutions to our customers by:
- Creating new connectors between Signavio’s ecosystem and our partner’s systems (ERPs, CRMs, etc.)
- Creating reusable process mining templates and data transformations and helping other teams deliver them to customers so that they can monitor their processes
- Work directly with customers (when necessary, up to 10% of time), on co-innovation initiatives
- Work closely with our consulting and pre-sales teams advising on best ETL practices and helping resolve technical challenges
- Work closely with product management and engineers to improve our process mining product
- Join a multidisciplinary team, working at the edge between business and engineering
- There are some experiences that we consider relevant for this role, such as working as an I.T. Consultant, as a Business Analyst, or similar roles. We expect you to have at least 4 years of experience in these roles
- Posses the understanding of and familiarity with certain core business processes such as “Order-to-Cash”, “Procure-to-Pay”, “Issue-to-Resolution”, or similar ones
- Understand the importance of certain topics to our customers, such as “Business Transformation”, “Continuous Process Improvement”, “Operational Excellence”, and particularly “Process Mining”
- Comfortable around data manipulation: data extraction, data analysis, visualization, and reporting. “ETL” is a familiar acronym for you
- Proficient with SQL and at least one of the following languages: Java, Python, Kotlin
- Able to break down technical challenges (errors, bugs) into smaller constituent parts and working backwards find a culprit and then propose and implement a solution
- You’ve been a user of and have working experience with at least one ERP system like Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, ServiceNow or similar
- Confident about your communication skills in English and ability to convey the details and value of your work to customers and stakeholders
What we offer
-We keep things open, agile and communicative. It is all based on trust, not micromanaging.
The whole department is located together in one office in beautiful Berlin, however due to the current situation we work and onboard 100% remotely to keep our employees safe.
-Our team members are self-organized within their teams, working on independent projects or closely with Product Leads, developers and UX designers. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them!
-We offer competitive salaries and support personal growth with functional in-house coaching and a personal development budget that includes three days off per year. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning groups, jours fixes and our annual Code Camp.
-You are free to use the OS of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and set up your workspace the way you like it. Signavio will support you with all the necessary office equipment, even when working from home!
-We get that balancing a family and work can be a challenge, so everyone gets flexible working hours and 30 days of holidays per year. Moreover, Signavio will support you in case of relocation and visa application.
Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?* *
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and Signavio.
How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?* *
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.