Senior Software Engineer
- Europe Only
- 1 applicant
Time zones: SBT (UTC +11) GMT (UTC +0) CET (UTC +1) EET (UTC +2) MSK (UTC +3)
Please Note: This is a fully remote role, for candidates based anywhere in Europe.
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer that will build and support the infrastructure that drives the next generation of our products and services.
About Aldrin Labs
There is a steep learning curve when it comes to crypto. Only once overcome will we have mass adoption. Aldrin Labs aims to debunk the belief that decentralized finance is inherently complex and separate from centralized finance. We will amend the frustratingly poor user experience and fragmentation that millions of crypto natives and newcomers face. We will seamlessly merge the centralized and decentralized world.
Aldrin Labs aims to be purposeful. We strive to halve the fifty working years of the average person. This is the mission of Aldrin Labs.
Aldrin Labs has Aldrin DEX and is incubating an innovative crypto DeFi wallet, money market, NFT marketplace, and other products. These protocols will integrate with each other to provide easy functionality and purposefully help people achieve financial freedom.
Aldrin Labs is a fully remote company. We are interested in capturing the best talent, no matter where you live.
- 5+ years of working experience in software development
- Strong proficiency in Rust, with 3+ years of working experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience with AWS Cloud Platform
- Understanding the concept of Infrastructure-as-Code and experience with tools like Terraform
- An interest in the blockchain or cryptocurrency space is always a plus
- Competitive salary
- 100% remote work, with no geographical restrictions
- Flexible working hours
- Collaboration with leading projects and thought leaders in the crypto space
At Aldrin Labs, we celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.