Senior Software Engineer, Ruby
- USA Only
- 2 applicants
Title:Senior Software Engineer (Ruby)
Location: Georgia – Remote
Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful and because it’s built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it’s a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We’re proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world’s top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That’s why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
- Business Insider named us an enterprise startup to bet your career on
- Forbes’ Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
- Quartz ranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Ruby Engineer to join our growing Connectors team. In this role, the candidate will be responsible for building API interfaces and backend infrastructure and collaborate with UI, connectivity, and DevOps teams to come up with elegant solutions to complex problems.
In this role, you will also be responsible to:
- Build and maintain Workato’s Connector
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Evaluate and propose improvements to existing system
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 7+ years of industry experience
- Experience building and scaling distributed, highly available system
- Vast knowledge in Ruby
- Excellent debugging, analytical, problem-solving, and social skills
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented programming and design
- Experience with Redis/Memcache based caching, RDBMS engines (Postgres)
- Contributions to Open Source projects would be a plus