Senior Software Engineer, PHP
Curious about the technologies powering some of the most visited websites in the world? Build products, ranking in top 35 in Alexa, serve 50 million users daily, operate 2,000 servers and 6 data centers.
Livejasmin.com has become outstanding and market leader in the live streaming industry.
Jasmin.com is the place where people can connect authentically.
Oranum.com is the pioneering innovator in the online spiritual world and has become the world’s biggest live spiritual site.
Bimbim.com , an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators.
Wait no longer to see the career that Docler can bring you in Luxembourg or Budapest. Be part of our family, a diverse working environment with over 30 nationalities.
This is contract based, remote role.
With us, you will…
- Work with multiple technologies: PHP, MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB, Memcache, Redis, RabbitMQ, FMS, other distributed and in-house built systems
- High availability systems
- High traffic systems (50 million daily visitors)
- 4000 servers distributed among 6 data centers worldwide
- Take part in the research of new technologies and solutions
- Modular ADR and MVC system development
- OOP principles (Design patterns, SOLID, DRY, Yagni)
- Clean code, covered by unit, integration and UI tests. (including TDD)
- Long life-cycle application development (evolution of applications)
- Design, develop and test software
- Development methodology
- Agile development process in Scrum
- Continuous Integration and Deployment Systems for daily based deployments, Git and GitHub Workflow
- Contribute to OpenSource projects
*What we expect from you…*
- Proven software development experience (in PHP projects)
- OOP skills and knowledge of design patterns
- Clean Coding is your most important principle
- Experience with Relational Databases and NoSQL technologies
- Knowledge of Unit Testing and Test Driven Development
- Passionate about self-improvement and web technologies
- Upper intermediate English knowledge (B2) or higher
- Experience working with high-availability, high-performance, scalable systems
- Experience with Live Streaming and Stream Encoding technologies
- Familiarity with Extreme Programming (XP)
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!