Senior Software Engineer II, Frontend
- USA Only
- 2 applicants
Senior Software Engineer II, Frontend – Flywheel Product Team
Remote – USA
HubSpot is growing at a hyper-scale pace as we help millions of organizations grow better. Today, nearly 128,000 customers across more than 120 countries use HubSpot’s powerful and easy-to-use tools and integrations to attract, engage, and delight customers (up 34% from 2020). In fact, the HubSpot ecosystem is forecast to grow even faster than HubSpot as its revenue grows from $4.8 billion in 2020 to $12.5 billion in 2024. And like many companies, we need to add a significant amount of new talent to our team to fuel the future of our company.
What does the Flywheel Product Team do?
The Flywheel Product Team is responsible for spinning HubSpot’s enterprise Flywheel faster – HubSpot can’t afford to lose speed as we scale. We need to stay big and fast to reach our goals. The success of our team is defined by creating systems that enable HubSpot’s hyper-scale and break linear revenue growth. Our team builds for HubSpot’s front line reps, ops teams and partners, so they can perform their best work and continue to generate continuous value for customers at scale.
We’re at the epicenter of HubSpot’s growth, and support teams through bespoke Flywheel GTM systems and utilizing the full HubSpot product suite. The Flywheel Product Team also empowers our Ops teams to self-serve their evolving GTM strategies in systems that are connected and robust, not brittle.
Why join HubSpot’s Flywheel Product Team?
- You’ll solve unique and complex challenges by balancing business and user needs.
- You’ll perfect your storytelling skills while gaining a seat at the table with some of HubSpot’s most senior leaders.
- You’ll gain direct and unlimited access to your users on-demand.
- You’ll help evolve the HubSpot product to meet the needs of upmarket customers.
- You’ll prioritize both service design and product design.
As an engineer on our Flywheel Product Team, you will:
- Write and ship production code that has meaningful user and business impact.
- Work with a small cross functional team of engineers, PMs, designers, content designers, and researchers.
- Collaborate with HubSpotters all over the company, whether in engineering, product, design, research, marketing, sales, etc.
- Implement experiments that give us valuable insights into user behavior and how to improve their experience.
- Get exposure to how HubSpot works as a business.
- You have front-end development experience.
- You have a strong focus on our users.
- You can gain empathy for their challenges and understand how they may go through our product.
- You not only get excited about big, technical challenges, but also about being very close to the business and our go-to-market strategies
- You have or are interested in developing strong data analysis skills.
- You’re not afraid to dive into Amplitude, Looker, Excel or other data analysis tools and collaborate with our ops and analytics teams.
- You have or are interested in gaining experience with experimentation, A/B tests, and CRO.
The salary range is equivalent to a Senior Software Engineer 1 role at HubSpot. However, we will determine final leveling at the end of the interview process. We are hiring both Senior Software Engineer 1 roles and Senior Software Engineer 2 roles, which are compensated at a higher range due to additional responsibilities. Please apply to this position if you are interested in either role.
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job- related reasons.