Senior Software Engineer - Fullstack / Frontend
Mojito is an end-to-end solution for fully branded NFT marketplaces and tokenized customer engagement. The space is growing at an incredible pace and we are in prime position to be a market leader. Mojito is the first project to graduate from the Serotonin Product Studio and is backed by industry veterans and world-class VCs and partners. We combine cutting edge technology with design thinking and user empathy to build products that make blockchain accessible to a mainstream audience.
We are passionate about building products for a diverse, global audience and think our team should be a reflection of that. Candidates from underrepresented minorities and groups are encouraged to apply.
About the role
To capitalize on this momentum we are growing the team and are searching for a Senior Software Engineer with a keen design sense and experience architecting complex ReactJS applications. You will work closely with the backend team, product managers, and designers to build beautiful user interfaces that bring blockchain products into the mainstream.
What you'll be doing
- Build with Typescript + ReactJS to create responsive, performant user interfaces
- Use Apollo + GraphQL Codegen to leverage our Golang GraphQL API
- Create and own a reusable pattern library to accelerate consistent user experiences
- Work with product managers to define features that will be added to the platform
- Collaborate with product designers to produce clean, effective UX for our customers
- Instrument our applications to find optimization opportunities with A/B tests
- Mentor junior engineers through code reviews and guidance
- Work with web3 libraries to facilitate blockchain transactions
- Experience in a Fullstack or Frontend Engineering role on a production application.
- Familiar with ReactJS Hooks, Contexts, and other React patterns
- Can't imagine writing JS without Typescript
- Has worked with Styled Components or similar CSS-in-JS library
- Passionate about code quality, attention to detail
- Familiar with TDD and Jest unit testing
- Ability to work cross-functionally with product, design, and backend teams
- Passionate about solving blockchain UX challenges (wallets, gas, etc)
- Experience with blockchain technologies, smart contracts, Ethereum
- Familiarity with ethers.js or web3.js
- Experience with blockchain development tools and frameworks (Truffle, Solidity, Web3, Metamask)
- Basic knowledge of Golang, gqlgen
- Has worked with NATs or Kafka