Senior Software Engineer, Frontend - Healthline
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Title: Senior Software Engineer, Frontend – Healthline
Location: Remote- US
AT A GLANCE
RVO Health is building a suite of integrated products that enable data-driven, digital experiences for our users, brands, and partners. You will work with modern technologies on the #1 Health Information Site. You will enable 100+ million users a month to live healthier lives.
Our teams build applications that can hold up to our business’s scale & growth. Our engineers work collaboratively with product and business leaders to come up with innovative solutions to grow the business. We love to build high-quality software and believe there is real value in developing software to be easily understood, maintained, and extended. We are all about teamwork, accountability, innovation, and a customer-first approach. We work hard but do so in a collaborative, fun, and flexible work environment.
As a member of the team, you will have the opportunity to work on mission- critical projects directly impacting the evolution of our business. You will be able to apply your programming skills toward building highly performant web experiences and integrating with high throughput transactional services. We explore new technologies and engineer better solutions for demanding business needs.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement software solutions on Healthline.com
- Scope solutions and guide your engineering team through implementation
- Develop using modern technologies including ReactJS, Next.js, AWS services, and more
- Follow Agile methodologies for rapid execution and iteration
- Ensure high quality deliverables by demonstrating leadership in code reviews and test practices
- Champion well-written code and technical documentation
- Optimize the performance, scalability, security, and SEO of our applications
- Lean on your experience to improve our SDLC
- Learn and develop your skills as a senior software engineer
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years scoping, building and supporting web applications
- Expertise with a modern web application stack like ReactJS and Next.js
- Experience with developing for and deploying to a cloud platform like AWS
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $100,000 – $185,000
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full- time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.