OpenWrench is hiring a
Senior Software Engineer
- 9 applicants
Senior Software Engineer (Frontend)
About this role:
- You’ll own and shape technical infrastructure and product roadmap from the earliest stages as a member of the founding team.
- You’ll own part of product that our users depend on to conduct business
- You’ll work alongside the founders.
- You’ll help build/define the engineering culture.
We’re looking for:
- You deeply care about solving customers’ problems and building a delightful experience.
- Exceptional design and UX sense, with high empathy for users.
- Coding is your superpower, and communication is your strong suit.
- You’ve shipped product(s) (not code!) to production that users love.
- You’ve the discipline to get things done. Technical Skills:
- Solid experience with React, React Native & Redux
- Solid experience with CSS as well as preprocessors like LESS & SASS
- Experience with MySQL
- Bonus points if you’ve built something with Expo
- Desire for technical leadership role and interest in setting the long term vision for our engineering organization as our team grows.
- You have 2+ years of professional experience writing and maintaining production-level applications.
Outside of that, you can expect:
- A remote-first culture
- 15 days of required PTO annually
- Competitive market salary plus stock options
- Health and dental benefits.
Please mention Remote Workers when applying for this remote job at OpenWrench. You're helping us to grow! Thank you!
Create a Resume That Gets you Hired