Senior Software Engineer
- 8 applicants
Senior Software Engineer
Salary: $90-140K DOQ + benefits
AnalyticOwl is a cutting-edge Advertising Analytics company with staff in New Jersey, Florida, Pennsylvania, Arizona and California.
At AnalyticOwl we provide our clients leading broadcasters (TV and Radio), ad agencies, and brand marketers world class Advertising Analytics solutions and sales support services to help them succeed and drive incremental revenue. We are a truly integrated partner with our clients a value-added extension of their sales team designed to retain advertisers and demonstrate ROI. We provide actionable analytical insights that help advertisers optimize their campaigns and demonstrate the value of their ad spend and the station’s performance via website, search, social and foot traffic.
AnalyticOwl Mission Statement:
To provide better information, via better technology, to advertisers, ad agencies and media companies so we can help organizations retain and gain advertising revenue.
To create and develop industry firsts and get to market first, via agile technology development using consistent and customizable data relevant for all industry categories.
To excel in rapid customer care and listen to customer suggestions for improvements and react quickly to super serve clients quickly.
To ensure employee opportunity at all levels and encourage deep thought, problem solving and new ideas.
A senior software engineer will lead a team to design and develop industry leading products which will be used by the biggest media and advertising companies on the planet. We provide tools for the sale and accountability of the marketing for the very products you use in your home every day. This includes building smart workflows, data visualizations, meaningful data aggregations, engaging messaging tools, and yes, we are building ground- breaking artificial intelligence systems. The code you and your team will write will help countless individuals do their jobs on a daily basis and will ultimately change the advertising industry for the better.
- 2+ years Linux Administration
- 5+ years software engineer (engineering roles preferred)
- 2+ years software development leadership/mentoring
- 2+ years full-stack web/app development (operating system, database, web/app, UX)
Primary Skills/Competencies Required:
- Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) Expertise, from a Variety of Formats and Volumes
- Linux: Scripting, Admin, Package Management, SSH, Software Installation
- Data: Relational Databases, File Storage Systems (S3, Linux)
- Tools: Gulp, VS Code or Debugging IDE, Composer, NPM, SCSS, Google Drive
- Platforms: Slim (or other PHP MVC), Vue.js (or React, Angular), Semantic-UI
- Source Control, GIT: Merging, Rebasing, Branch Management, Repository Management, Github
- Code Reviews, QA, Product Testing
- Mastery of Object, Service Oriented Programming Patterns
- Team Leadership, Self-motivated,Solid written and oral communication
- Basic Project Management, Ticket/Issue Management Software
- Lead Software Development Team
- Ensure Quality Product and Quality Code
- Establish and Meet Aggressive Deadlines/Timelines
- Assist with Software Architecture
- Assist with Product Development and Planning
- Manage Issues and Communicate with Support
- Assist with DevOps Planning and Implementation
- Ensure General and Company Best Practices
- Engineer and Develop Software (PHP, Node.js, Bash, AWS)
- Assist with Team Member Recruiting and Reviews and Perform Demonstrations
- Provide Technical and Data Support for the Support Team
- Other Duties as Assigned
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
AnalyticOwl provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.