Senior Software Engineer
- USA Only
- 3 applicants
Senior Software Engineer
USA – Remote
job requisition id
WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in
cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We work on large scale distributed systems, processing over 1 trillion events a day with a petabyte of RAM deployed in our Cassandra clusters – and this traffic is growing daily. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to developing and shaping our cybersecurity platform. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer to join our team to lead the UI architecture and design system of our Nextgen console product. It’s an exciting opportunity to influence the direction of our front-end architecture in the cybersecurity space. It’s a role that will collaborate closely with product design and UI engineering. If you are passionate about building complex user interfaces, this role is perfect for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive the technical strategy for the front-end architecture with flexibility, scalability, security and performance in mind.
- Lead documentation efforts focused on decisions, processes, key interactions and frameworks.
- Provide direction and recommendation on emerging trends and technologies by conducting an assessment of benefits and risks.
- Providing thought-leadership both upstream and downstream reporting lines.
- Mentor and help engineers to grow in their career.
- Collaborate with multiple teams such as backend developers, product designers and product managers.
What You’ll Need:
- Experience in building user centric and scalable UI design systems.
- A good understanding of Cloud Technologies and end to end delivery of data intensive SaaS products.
- Experience with Accessibility (a11y) best practices, tools and techniques such as compatibility with keyboard navigation, screen readers and WCAG guidelines.
- Experience with internationalization (i18n).
- Experience with front end frameworks such as React, Next.js, Vue and Ember (a huge plus).
- Knowledge of CI/CD best practices and tools for improving and maintaining performance and code quality.
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written formats.
- Comfortable providing presentations and recommendations to stakeholder management.
- Be an advocate UX consistency, accessibility and empathy for the end user.
- Knowledge and experience of using micro front-ends and web components to architect framework agnostic applications shells for multi-framework support.
- Prior experience as a people manager or leading a technical team.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact [email protected] for further assistance.
CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
Right to Work
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The base salary range for this position in the U.S. is $105,000 – $195,000 per year + variable/incentive compensation + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and location.