Senior Software Engineer
- 11 applicants
BIZSPEED IS HIRING A REMOTE SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER!
We’re looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer with 5+ years experience who shares our passion for great product engineering. We’re looking for someone with strong front-end skills and experience designing and developing B2B web apps. Bonus points if you’re able to work full-stack, but not essential for this role.
BizSpeed is a last-mile logistics software company with a suite of SaaS and mobile apps used by fuels, lubricants, chemicals, and 3PL (third-party logistics) B2B customers. We started in 2001 and still operate with a lean startup approach.
We provide mobile apps (native iOS and Android), routing, and dispatch solutions, and manufacture a hardware controller (and Windows IOT-based software) that is installed on bulk delivery trucks to manage deliveries when pumping products from trucks.
Our customers are in North and South America and are expanding to Europe. We have integrations into several ERP systems and supplement or replace their logistics modules with deep industry-specific workflows.
You’ll be responsible for designing and delivering new product features and improving existing ones while keeping scalability, reliability, and performance in mind.
We run on AWS and use SQL Server, .Net Core, Node.js, Svelte, and SvelteKit with TypeScript on the front end. We value clean, maintainable, well-tested code and are looking for someone with a similar mindset.
This is a great opportunity to have a major input in a fast-growing SaaS solution and be part of an exciting, remote-friendly company.
There’s a big product roadmap ahead of us so we’re looking to build a long- term relationship with the right candidate. Please read the following requirements carefully before applying.
- Experience designing and building advanced UIs with Svelte/SvelteKit(or other FE technology)
- UI design with Tailwind
- Genuine interest in writing quality, maintainable code
- Experience collaboratively designing and implementing large pieces of a system
- Experienced in writing tests
- Strong relational database experience, preferably with SQL Server
- Keeps customers in mind and proactively raises issues or possible improvements
- Experience doing code reviews
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience working remotely
- Experience with Playwright or Selenium
- Experience using RabbitMQ or SignalR
- Experience using Okta or similar platforms for SSO
- Building and consuming APIs for external systems, especially ERP and logistics systems
- Using .NET Core to build REST APIs in C#
- FrontEnd experience with Vue.js or similar
- Design UI/UX skills with Figma
- Good team player and communicator
- Somebody we can trust and build a friendly relationship with. We value cultural fit as much as technical.
- You’re not expected to know every framework and API out there but you need to be open to learning and able to pick things up quickly. A good developer will know how to get it done.
- Must be available within +/- 3hrs of Eastern Standard Time
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full-time, fully remote position
- Flexible working hours
- Low meeting environment and flat team hierarchy
- Friendly team that welcomes feedback
- Great opportunity to have a big impact and for career development
- Meet up and work with the team in great locations around the world
BizSpeed asks respectfully toonly apply through the application form and not email/apply to them directly.Recruiters and Agencies please do not contact BizSpeed directly.