Senior Software Development Engineer
- USA Only
- 1 applicant
Title:Senior Software Development Engineer
At Hasbro we’re changing the face of play and entertainment. We’re looking for people who want to explore, experiment and innovate to come up with the best ideas. Our culture of community, passion, integrity, creativity and inclusion has inspired our diverse team of highly skilled, highly creative and highly committed individuals for 90+ years and we believe the best is yet to come.
Are you a hard-working technologist who enjoys solving consumer problems? This newly created role for a Senior Software Development Engineer will build and deliver technologies for our global direct to customer and business to business eCommerce channels. This is a hands-on technical position responsible for delivering extraordinary customer facing experiences using open-source technologies and head-less architecture!
This position may be based in our office in East Providence, RI or may be fully remote in the US.
A day in the life as a Senior Software Development Engineer:
- Be a core player to build and grow the skills of junior engineers.
- Collaborate with multi-functional team members (UX/Product Management/Digital Marketing/Merchandizing/Architecture) to build world class experiences.
- Build secure, scalable, reliable software using modern web development technologies including React, Node.js, and Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC).
- Contribute to software design, software development and overall life cycle of a product.
- Participate in product configuration, performance tuning and production monitoring.
- Identify unsecured code areas and implement fixes.
- Document, review and ensure quality is maintained and change control standards are met.
- Provide application support for software running in production.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of professional large-scale web development.
- 2+ years of experience with open-source technologies (React, React Native, Node.js, Express).
- Understanding of eCommerce platforms e.g. Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC), Magento, Shopify is a plus.
- Familiarity integrating with various third party systems. eCommerce technologies – e.g. PIM, CMS, CRM, ESP, OMS, Payment Gateways, etc is preferable.
- Hands on experience with composable architecture.
- Experience with B2B eCommerce a plus.
- Detailed in planning, prioritizing and leading the work.
- Agile scrum experience.
- DevOps and CI/CD exposure.
- Exposure to automated unit/integration/end-to-end testing.
Hasbro’s world-class brands and talented people are our greatest assets. One of the ways we invest in you is through a competitive and contemporary benefits package. Your particular benefits package will depend on your position, location, local legal requirements and years with the company. Here’s a look at what your benefits package may include: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Half-day Fridays year round, Paid Vacation Time & Holidays, Generous 401(k) match, Paid Parental Leave, Team Hasbro Volunteer Program, Employee Giving & Matching Gifts Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Toy Discounts and more!
Hasbro is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status.