Senior Software Developer
Title: Senior Software Developer
Location: Austin TX USA
LOCATION: REMOTE – US
Software Developer in TestNav’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Utilize other development languages as appropriate.
- Participate in all stages of software development, including planning, requirements analysis, design, implementation, test, and maintenance.
- Understand and perform basic analysis of previously written software and be able to modify and maintain the code.
- Help create an environment of collaboration and world class software engineering practices.
- Participate in reviews of own work and work of colleagues employee’s code will be reviewed, and employee will be happy to review others work.
- Perform development tasks with a high level of quality, and within scheduled time frames.
- Sense of ownership and pride in performance and its impact on company’s success.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or Software Engineering, or related field, or foreign equivalent, or equivalent;
- Experience with Object Oriented and MVC programming.
- Experience using and developing service-oriented applications and web services (RESTful API).
- Knowledge of Linux platforms.
- Knowledge of agile software development practices.
- Experience interfacing with user experience designers and providing technical feedback to influence/inform design.
- Knowledge of Java and J2EE is a plus.
- Experience with problem-solving, analysis, design and testing.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Research experience required.
The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $105-115k. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program.
Schedule: FULL TIME