Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer
- Are you looking for a flexible role where you won't be micro-managed?
- Do you have a passion for writing clean code?
- Are you comfortable working as full stack developer?
- Do you have over 3 years experience working with building web applications?
If so, we would love to hear from you.
Webbernet is a small team of Ruby on Rails developers who love to help Australian businesses. We focus on building scalable custom software for our enterprise clients with a large emphasis on writing fast, clean Ruby code. We work primarily with large companies that can't find software off the shelf. As a result we get to work on unique challenges that solve real world problems for businesses.
Our services include designing, developing, hosting and maintaining custom Ruby on Rails apps.
* 100% remote working (we are completely remote)
* Generous salary package based on experience
* 15 days paid time off per year
* Hardware and Software budget * Work with great team of likeminded people who have a passion for clean code and sharing knowledge
* Autonomy to build technical solutions without micro-management
* Flexible hours
* Asyncronous communication via Discourse teams (no annoying notifications to break your flow)
* We keep mandatory meetings to a minimum
* Annual professional development fund that you can use to improve your skillset (courses, books, etc)
* Calm premium subscription to help you relax and unwind
We are working on an exciting SaaS product for Field Work management.
The specific tech being used is:
* Ruby on Rails MVC
* Possibly looking at integrating React
More information on the app will be provided in our interview.
* Build and deploy features using Ruby on Rails
* Write tests that adequately cover your work (Unit or End to End)
* Keep an eye on your solutions performance with New Relic
* Rectify issues that come through our error monitoring system, Sentry.
* Work closely alongside our small design team, crafting the best solution for the challenge at hand
* Communicate effectively and efficiently with team mates
Competitive salary rate based on experience
We require at least a few hours overlap with AEST. We'd prefer candidates closest to our timezone.
Please send your Resume and Github to firstname.lastname@example.org