Senior React.Js Front-End Engineer
About us .. 🙄
This is really supposed to be about YOU , but here goes.
ClickGUARD is an adtech company operating in a domain where ad tech meets cybersecurity tech. Our SaaS helps Google Ads advertisers protect their investment and maximize their ROI by detecting and removing wasteful ad traffic from their advertising campaigns. We’ve built the absolute best solution for a significant problem for PPC advertisers and we need your help taking it to the next level of user experience.
Our development team is small, humble, and distributed between Europe, South, and Central America.
About The Role
This is a permanent full-time 100% remote engagement. You will be taking on the role of a front-end engineer to build high-end user interfaces for our core product and adjoined services.
- Owning front-end development for our SaaS product
- Implementing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a variety of browsers and web-capable devices
- Translating user stories, specs, and wireframes into high-quality code that delivers value to the end-user
-Reporting to Head of Product and Lead Engineer
AUTONOMY and FREEEEDOM!! is the root of our development culture. Meaning we don't care about how, when, or where you work from, as long as you deliver results. However remote team members are expected to put in about four to six hours of focused, uninterrupted work every day, and find a way to overlap with the rest of the team a few times a week, which is currently operating during standard CET work hours. The main thing is that you must be able to get through problems on your own and be productive without asking for help. There’s no substitute for skill and experience in those cases.
What We're Looking for
- Able to speak FLUENT ENGLISH at least +8.5/10
- Familiar with code versioning tools like git
- SaaS App dashboard product dev experience
- Great Internet connection
But You are a Rock Star If You Have
- Background in building Software as a Service, ad tech, and/or cybersecurity tech
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
- Experience working remotely
OUR HIRING PROCESS
- Submit your application
- Asked to answer some basic questions via video (if we're interested)
- Give you a paid task (optional)
- Zoom/Meet interview w/ hiring manager
- Job offer
So Why us?
We’re a fun humble and highly transparent fun group, so we're honestly not looking for any hotshot arrogant unicorns developers or whatever people call them these days. Our team resides (or is working from) around the USA, Europe, South, and Central America. We are looking for junior engineers that want to join and grow with a still bootstrapped underdog team startup team that absolutely LOVES our work, LOVE our team culture, LOVE the product, LOVE the technology, LOVE the industry, and LOVE the customers we serve.
- You will work closely with mid and senior-level engineers
- You'll learn Cloud Infrastructure, AdTech APIs, eCommerce, and soo much more
- Opportunities to grow are endless
We are genuinely excited and look forward to meeting you!
PLEASE NOTE: NO AGENCIES only candidates located in the EU, Central, and South American continent will be considered. Also, please do NOT bypass and try to contact our staff and management directly outside of this application process.