Senior Golang Engineer
- Europe Only
- 1 applicant (14%)
What you will do
For daily.dev content is life. And Yggdrasil (content sourcing pipeline) - is our tree of life.
- You will work on maintaining and improving Yggdrasil.
- You will work on very complex content pipelines, distributed content processing.
- Add new features to expand our content sourcing capabilities.
- Identify performance issues and propose improvements.
- Not just write code, but participate in technical design sessions and discussions with other teams on how to achieve our product goals.
- We love people with great ideas! We will offer you the stage to really bring your expertise and knowledge to level up our product, and to level up the whole team.
When are you a good fit?
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in building robust, production-grade Go applications. We expect real-world enterprise (or a similar enterprise environment) experience.
- Experience writing python applications (yes, we also use python).
- Experience with distributed systems.
- Experience with event-driven systems.
- Experience monitoring applications.
- Performance optimisation experience.
- Understanding of social/feed system issues (nice to have).
- A team-played mentality, as we are a fully remote, async company. We want someone who can work independently and bring the team to the next level.
Tools we use
We use a lot of different tools and technologies. If you have experience in some or all of the following and enjoy working with them then this is the job for you:
- GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
And many more exciting technologies!