Senior Fullstack Engineer - Brazil
- Latin America
- 0 applicants
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) MST (UTC -7) ART (UTC -3) UTC -4 UTC -4:30 UTC -3 UTC -2
AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investment and business leaders with a dynamic network of industry professionals whose informed perspectives help our clients make superior investment and business decisions. With 1200+ employees and nine offices across the US, Europe, Middle East, and Asia, AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
More About The Engineering Team
As a senior Full Stack Engineer on our Process Automation team, you will build web applications that can quickly expand to support different business services while ensuring an intuitive and seamless project delivery experience for our internal services teams. Your short-term priorities will include revolutionizing (through performance, feature, and stack upgrades) the internal products our teams use – saving them precious time during the most critical parts of their daily processes. You will be instrumental in setting architectural direction with the team as we reorganize and build services to keep things manageable during this period of change.
You'll work closely with intelligent engineers, passionate product managers, and talented designers to find the best solution and be able to see feedback as we iterate through our more prominent features. We're looking for people interested in building software systems to an incredibly high standard, comfortable working across multiple languages, and learning new technologies as needed. You’ll work in a diverse team of remote professionals committed to working efficiently but correctly while engaging with each other despite the difference in location – something we pride ourselves on fostering.
The Senior Fullstack Role
- Write high-quality code in backend languages such as Kotlin, Java, etc.
- Work as a front-end engineer at times to build our next-generation project delivery experience.
- Be responsible for the design and implementation of one or more technical areas.
- Help with system performance tuning.
What We Look For
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds and experiences. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
- Have 5+ years of industry experience
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Possess solid architectural knowledge (Especially Microservice Architecture)
- Work in a statically typed language such as C#, Java, Kotlin
- Have experience with relational databases (MSSQL, SQL, PSQL )
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience with React with Redux
- Have experience with Ruby and/or Ember
- Understand and have used modern web frameworks or libraries (Spring, NextJS)
A broad spectrum of experience provides a great perspective on solving problems in new and innovative ways. If your background doesn't check all the boxes above, but you are passionate about engineering and learning, we’d still love to hear from you.
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas for this position.