Senior Full-stack Engineer with Python
- 3 applicants (11%)
NannyML - creators of an Open Source Python library, are looking for a Senior Full-stack Engineer (python) to help the product team with our Open Source library and web app.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Full-stack Engineer (python) to build the web app together with the rest of the product team. You will work with the Senior Product people including a Product Designer, Data Engineer/Architect and multiple Data Scientists as well as with the 3 founders. You will be responsible for defining and building the web app and implementing new features both in the web app and our library. You will share your front-end expertise with the rest of the engineering team, and learn about data science, data engineering, and MLOps. As we grow NannyML we expect you to grow with us. As our company scales, we envision a successful candidate to grow into an Engineering Lead or a similar position.
- Take the lead in architecting and implementing the first version of the NannyML web application
- Provide expert coaching in web development
- Work closely with the Product and Research teams to implement new product features in the web application.
- Directly contribute to our open-source library by implementing new ML Monitoring features and algorithms
- Implement internal tooling to facilitate both research and product development
- Experience building data/ML products or cloud-based software
- Strong experience with Python in Backend development (preferably using FastAPI)
- Strong experience with React or Vue
- Experience with data visualization for web applications (using d3.js or similar frameworks)
- 5+ years working as an engineer in full-stack (both backend and frontend) roles
- Exceptional communication skills in English - both oral and written.
- You are a swift learner and can easily pick up new concepts.
- You are incredibly proactive, independent, and comfortable in proposing new ideas. This also means holding your ground when you believe you are right.
- Be available to start by the beginning of February at the latest. We're looking to fill this role immediately.
- You live in or are willing and able to move to EU time zones, and you are open to travel roughly once per quarter
- Strong interest in Machine Learning / Data Science
- The opportunity to be a part of the exciting early stages of a well-funded, European-based Open Source start-up that has massive growth and venture potential
- Fully Remote Working Environment
- 23+ Days of Planned Leave Annually
- Paid sick leave and private healthcare plan
- We support paid parental leave
- Home office, work and well-being allowances (for yoga, gym etc.) and other nice benefits
- Compensation: up to 85,000 EUR/year + equity
We value freedom with responsibility, transparency, and a growth mindset. We believe in generating our own luck by trying out new stuff, always asking, constantly learning, reading, and meeting new people with different world- views. We appreciate that from time to time, things may break. Working at NannyML, you will have full autonomy to make impactful decisions and prioritize and organize your work the way you see fit. You will work closely with the founders.
❤ Why you will love to join NannyML
- Working with a fast-growing international VC funded startup with a flat structure
- You will have full ownership of the things you work on
- An international and diverse team
- Fully remote work, with as many opportunities to meet up as you want!
- Open Source Product with all the perks that come with that
😡 What you might not love
- Really fast-paced environment with a LOT of work to be done
- You will have to learn new things all the time