Senior Full Stack Engineer
- Europe Only
- 2 applicants (10%)
Time zones: UTC -2 SBT (UTC +11) GMT (UTC +0) CET (UTC +1) EET (UTC +2) MSK (UTC +3)
Our mission is to help revenue teams succeed by building a modern workspace to boost productivity, pipeline visibility, forecast accuracy & Salesforce data hygiene.
The company was founded by repeat entrepreneurs Janis Zech & Philipp Stelzer and is backed by Cherry Ventures, the founders of Contentful, Pitch, Soundcloud, and Tier among others.
Learn more about our product, our culture, our team, and our backers.
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you're passionate about building delightful products from scratch, working in cross-functional teams, making decisions, getting stuff done, and helping build the overall company culture.
What you'll do 🚀
- Extend and maintain the functionality of our product end to end (UI, API, core backend)
- Become part of our Senior development team
- Embrace and continuously improve our software development process
- Build and ship fast
About You 💥
- Extensive experience in building and shipping modern interactive web applications using technologies such as React and Node.js.
- You know how to build server-side APIs in a scalable way and how to deploy them in the cloud.
- Communication : As part of an international team you have very good English skills in speaking and writing.
- Focus : You're organized, process-driven, and methodical. Nothing can distract you from reaching your goal. You are combining thoughtfulness with pragmatism and have a "getting stuff done" attitude.
- Learning : You are curious and don't shy away from asking questions in order to learn and grow.
- Team : You're a team player, you like to share tips & tricks and have a virtual break with your teammates in order to catch up.
- Grit : You're focused, self-driven, and resilient.
- Passion : You are genuinely passionate about software engineering and pay attention to detail when it comes to product design and user experience.
- Remote-first company setup
- Regular in-person meetups
- Parent-friendly company culture
- Top-of-the-line equipment
- Experienced, distributed, and diverse team
- Competitive package including attractive stock options
We look forward to hearing from you!
We value the diversity of perspectives and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.