Senior Full Stack Engineer
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Title: Senior Full Stack Engineer
As a software engineer, you will work alongside and mentor a group of talented engineers as you pursue a broad range of initiatives. By leveraging your technical skills and thirst for innovation, you will produce disruptive technologies that will ensure Citizens market leadership. As a future leader, you will work on multiple solutions spanning our consumer banking applications.
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- Designing, modifying, developing and implementing technology solutions. Building modern, architecturally sound components, tools and applications to meet mission-driven strategic business goals.
- Participating in an environment rapidly transforming to the Agile methodology, adhering to best practices and collaborating effectively with your team mates.
- Designing, modifying, developing and implementing software solutions. Building modern, architecturally sound components, tools and applications to meet mission-driven strategic business goals.
- Infusing quality of service characteristics, such as scalability, manageability and maintainability, into distributed service-based framework to create or expand business or technical capabilities.
- Contributing insight from prior experiences when considering design specifications, considering the goals of the consumer-facing product.
- Participate in production support activities.
- 5+ years of experience in software development, with a proven record of successfully launching commercial products
- 3+ years of experience with collecting requirements, creating software designs and developing efficient implementations
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a team environment, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Using Java Technologies Springboot, Spring MVC, Spring Data and RESTful micro services.
- Data structures and Algorithms, Strong OS fundamentals, Java concepts
- Distributed System Management/tracing and supervising such as ELK Stack, Prometheus
- Experience in using NoSQL databases and distributed messaging systems such as Redis, Kafka, Couchbase, Cassandra in the context of low latency and high transaction volume systems
- Knowledge of distributed systems software design and understanding of TCP fundamentals, computer architecture, storage and IO subsystems.
- Experience with object-oriented programming and building scalable and reusable software components.
- Experience with dependency injection frameworks (Spring, CDI, Docker, etc).
- Understanding of the banking industry, specifically the functions of custodial and consumer banking, debt collections, fraud prevention and loan servicing.
- AWS/AZURE/GCP/Private/Hybrid cloud experience.
- Linux and open source architecture experience.
- Familiarity with full-stack development. Understanding of
- Experience with CICD pipeline (CircleCI, Jenkins, or equivalent)
- Cloud certifications such as AWS Solutions Architect
- Understanding of security concepts and tooling including but not limited to PKI, Cryptography, along with how those apply to web concepts (HTTP(S), SSL/TLS, certificates etc)
Education and Certifications
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline