Senior Full Stack Engineer
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Senior Full Stack Engineer
at The Arena Group
Employment Type: Full Time
As a Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer , you’ll work closely with our top-notch product and design teams to build new capabilities in our publishing platform. You’ll build key relationships and drive relentlessly towards our vision to save quality content. You should thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to work well with a variety of stakeholders such as editorial teams, sales teams, designers, engineers, executives and product managers.
The Arena Group’s expected annualized base salary range for this position is currently $110,000 – $150,000. Actual salaries will vary based on multiple factors including, but not limited to location, education, experience and other factors permitted by law. The listed salary range is but one component of The Arena Group’s total compensation and benefits available to its employees.
- Work closely with engineering team members and leads, Product Managers and Designers to build new features for our growing publisher base.
- Produce high-quality results by contributing to cross-functional projects that impact the business.
- Produce high quality software, design decisions in a team environment. Participate in all phases of the software development cycle.
- Assist our skilled support team and operations team in triaging and resolving production issues.
- You’ve been building web applications professionally for 5+ years, and are comfortable with all layers of the application stack, from infrastructure to front-end. Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes is a plus.
- You possess strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You have several years of experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- You write scalable, testable, and maintainable code.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
- Bonus: experience building products that get 5-10M uniques per day, around 100M API requests per day.
Snapshot of Benefits
- Medical, Dental and, Vision Coverage
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K), with company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Commuter Benefits
- Reimbursement for business cell phone use per company policy
- Employee Stock Option Plan (Publicly Traded Company – AREN)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 12 Paid Holidays
The Arena Group creates dynamic, digital destinations that delight consumers with stories and news about the things they love – their favorite sports teams, the inside scoop on personal finance, and the latest on lifestyle essentials. We are building out a robust media ecosystem that brings together consumers, publishers and advertisers with a proven strategy that brings sustainable performance growth in audience, engagement and monetization. We harness the authority of trusted brands and the editorial prowess of our leading writers and editors. Our destinations live on a robust technology platform that helps deliver best in class capabilities in direct sales and programmatic advertising, data, SEO, social, and operations.
The Arena Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment.We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of age,race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.