Senior Full Stack Developer Remote or On-site in Bangkok
- $54,000 - $67,000
Our client is a SaaS company, based in Bangkok with a worldwide used successful product – an online collaboration and task/project management software.
With a diverse, global team of 60-70 employees, the company is expanding rapidly.
We are looking to hire a skilled Full Stack Developer – working either onsite in Bangkok (with relocation package) or remote from anywhere.
Role and Responsibilities:
● You are a strong software engineer.
● You are a team player and love collaborating with others. The work isn’t done in a vacuum — everyone contributes to get the job done.
● You understand that making mistakes is good if you’re learning.
● You have a habit of learning and a constant desire to grow. You spend lots of time studying new things on your own.
● You’re comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
● You want to work on a top-notch task management product and compete against strong and highly competent teams in the US, targeting the same customers.
● English is a must.
● For back-end development the Company utilizes Node.js, MongoDB, RabbitMQ with ElasticSearch.
Experience in any of these technologies would be considered a plus.
● Experience in design and implementing highly available with massive throughput systems would be a plus.
● You’re skilled in object-oriented analysis and are able to apply these principles such as KISS, SOLID and GRASP to the real world.
● You understand the general concepts of functional programming.
● If you know several languages that came from different paradigms, this will be a big plus (e.g. C++, Ruby, Rust, Haskell, Clojure, Erlang, and Go).
● You love clean code and have a good sense of code smell.
Interested to relocate to Bangkok?
The Company offers:
• Competitive salary package
• 20 days of vacation + 6 days of personal leave
• Life insurance + Group health insurance + Dental treatment fee
• Working hour: Mon-Fri with flexible working hour
• Work from home policy
• Variable bonus
• Stock options
• Free breakfast every day + fresh fruit + fresh coffee
• Company activities e.g. team building, outing, party, etc.
• International working environment with a professional working culture.