Senior Full Stack Developer
- USA Only
What you’ll do
As a Senior Full-Stack Developer, you will be part of an amazing team helping with the design and development of one of the leading companies of fleet mobility solutions for dealerships, automotive manufacturers, automotive groups, and car rentals.
Who you are
Responsibilities and duties
- Learn, adhere to, and enforce clients’ standards and best practices.
- Deliver the highest quality designs and code for the project.
- Participate in SCRUM team ceremonies (daily stand-up, planning sessions, etc.).
- Provide estimates for tasks.
- Provide progress updates to the team while working on tasks.
- Research and troubleshooting issues in QA and production.
- Adhere to SOLID principles.
Qualifications and skills
- 4+ years of experience with .NET – C#.
- Experience with VB.NET is a plus.
- Develop Web API’s from the ground up.
- Familiarity with database technology such as SQLServer.
- Experience with GIT.
- Experience with Redis.
- Willingness to pitch ideas and test new approaches.
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Possess excellent sleuthing skills and the ability to document findings.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work with a minimum direction and to work effectively in a team environment.
- Collaborate and work across multiple teams.
- Take full ownership of key projects.
- Proven strong communication skills and the ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Experience in agile methodology is strongly desired.
- Expected to multi-task and accommodate a change of priorities on demand.
You’ll be successful when
- Hit the ground running within your area of expertise and are not afraid of challenges outside of it.
- Thrive on collaborating with other team members and across disciplines.
- Happily receive/provide feedback and see it as an opportunity for reflection and improvement.
- Embrace continuous learning – whether you are learning to help your team or customer work through new concepts and technology.
- Are astute. You know when to push an issue and when to let things lie.
- Are friendly – you reach out to your teammates even if they aren’t on your project team.
- Work through ambiguity – you aren’t shy about asking questions to gain clarity.
- Entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial – always on the lookout for new opportunities to improve the company externally and internally.
Benefits and perks
- 100% Remote.
- Team Retreat – once a year the entire Megsoft team gets together at an inspiring location to meet, work and play.
- Healthy body, healthy mind – happy team – we offer paid vacation and support healthy lifestyles through our physical fitness benefits program and health insurance.
- View more benefits on our careers page.