Senior Full Stack Developer
- 5 applicants (18%)
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to dive into any kind of project, from frontend UI/UX tasks in React.js to backend tasks running on Node.js.
If you’re interested in variety and working hard to build something big, this might be a good fit.
We need to achieve 80% of the results with 20% of the effort.
- Design and build infrastructure and products for a sensor-enabled e-commerce marketplace.
- Build robust infrastructure to support existing product lines and the ability to roll out new ones.
- Responsibility over the user-facing product
- Quick iteration on different fronts from fronted UX changes to database design to quick and dirty implementations.
- Responsible for full deployment and testing of applications.
Skill, Qualifications, and Experience:
Expert proficiency required:
- NoSQL databases
- English (written and verbal)
Intermediate proficiency, at a minimum:
- UI/UX design
- Software architecture
Not required, but a plus:
- Python (background tasks)
- Embedded systems (C++)
- Remote OK. Must be flexible with hours as we have a remote international team.
- Competitive equity and cash compensation