Senior Frontend Engineer, Admin
- USA Only
- 3 applicants
Title: Senior Frontend Engineer, Admin
Mural’s mission is to inspire teams to connect and innovate, while bringing purpose and intention to the craft of collaboration.
Founded in 2011, Mural is a leading innovator in visual collaboration for hybrid , remote , and distributed teams. We believe in what we build, and our team of more than 600 Muralistas around the world collaborate in the Mural app. Our values guide our intentionally inclusive product and culture, which includes collaboration design education and a flexible monthly stipend for learning, wellness, and coworking.
Mural has raised $200M to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill our mission. The company is trusted by 95% of the Fortune 100, including innovative teams at IBM, Intuit, GitLab, Microsoft, and Atlassian.
ABOUT THE TEAM
As a Senior Frontend Engineer you’ll play a vital role in developing and improving the administration and monetization of our visual collaboration product. Your contributions will directly impact the quality of user experience, product evolution, and admin/owner user efficiency. You will be working with a team of dedicated engineers, designers, and product managers and together, we’ll empower users to work together effectively.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Embrace a culture of experimentation, continuous learning, and personal growth
- Work with your team to champion best practices for frontend development and share organizational responsibility with your team for projects from start to finish
- Identify and solve customer challenges alongside your teammates, collaborating closely with product management and design
- Build flexible and maintainable solutions while being accountable for quality, performance, and reliability
- Elevate the team’s skills and knowledge by participating in technical designs and talks, sharing insights and contributing to team growth through code reviews and occasional pair programming
- Thrive as a member of a collaborative, fun and supportive global team
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 5+ years of software engineering experience collaborating with design and product teams, preferably in a remote environment, and ideally at a remote -first company
- Experience integrating the UI with a backend API layer, ideally using Node.js
- Experience with unit and/or integration test frameworks, ideally Jest and Cucumber
- A high level of emotional intelligence with collaboration and listening skills that encourage innovative solutions and diverse perspectives
- Demonstrated bias for action, embracing calculated risks and frequent experimentation
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to recommend solutions
- Excellent command of written and verbal English communication
For roles based in New York City, California, Colorado, and Washington, the base salary for this role ranges from $152,700 – $190,900 + equity + benefits. Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for variable compensation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.