Senior Frontend Developer
- USA Only
- 2 applicants
Title: Sr. Frontend Developer
Location: Americas Remote
Do you love collaborating with brand teams and have a passion for pixel perfection? We are looking for a creatively-minded Sr. Frontend Developer to join our team to help us elevate Customer.io’s digital experiences. The newly formed Brand Studio team builds compelling user experiences that tell the story of Customer.io and its products to customers, prospects, and partners. We collaborate closely with various teams to create intuitive, delightful marketing materials that educate, advocate, and promote Customer.io.
Some things you’ll do
- Prototype and build new features and improvements to our digital marketing platform, leveraging design, animation, and interaction to create industry-leading experiences.
- Develop design systems, component libraries, and internal platforms that power our website to be fast, stable, and easy to modify.
- Own the development life cycle of our website – including backlog refinement, architecture, technology, coding standards, testing, and code reviews.
- Test and optimize landing pages in partnership with stakeholders to drive improved performance and lead conversion.
What we’re looking for
- 4+ years of years of front-end and/or full-stack development experience experience working in fast-growing environments where a growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement are valued
- Advanced knowledge of modern front-end technologies (Next.js, Vercel, etc.) and knowledge of current web accessibility standards and requirements.
- Familiarity with developing flexible content-managed sites leveraging systems like Contentful, Webflow, Framer, Sanity, etc.
- Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems.
- Experience using design software to collaborate with designers and create pixel-perfect web pages (eg. Figma, Sketch).
- Understanding of marketing concepts such as conversion, analytics, A/B testing, lead generation, buyer journeys, and familiarity with tools like Optimizely.
Here’s what we’re offering in compensation:
- We are offering a starting salary of $143,000 USD (or equivalent in local currency) depending on experience and subject to market rate adjustment.
- We will grant you options to buy shares of common stock vesting over 4 years with a 1-year cliff, valued at approximately $5.00 per share.
- These amazing benefits:
Benefits at Customer.io include:
- Unlimited PTO – we encourage 20 vacation days (in addition to holidays and sick days) so that you can unwind, unplug, and recharge
- 100% medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance for you your dependents
- 16 weeks paid parental leave – for birth, adoption, or foster care
- 401k retirement matching – up to 5% dollar-for-dollar match to retirement contributions
- Health and wellness allowance – Up to $200 USD per month that can be used for your healthy living needs, including gym membership, acupuncture, massage, or bike repairs
- Home office stipend – Up to $2,000 USD to help you get your home office set up so you can do your best work
- Internet + cell phone reimbursement – Up to $200 USD per month for your internet and cell phone plans
- Co-working space reimbursement – Up to $300 USD per month for those times you’d prefer to work in a co-working environment
- Learning + development – Up to $2,000 USD reimbursement per year to use on conferences, books, classes, or workshops – anything that will help you develop your skills
- 1 month paid sabbatical after four years at Customer.io – to treat yourself to a vacation, or spend however you choose
- Flexible schedule, work anywhere you want! – as long as you have a reliable internet connection and some overlapping work time with your manager, you can work where and when you want
All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check and employment verifications as part of our pre-employment process.
Customer.io recognizes the stifling impact of systemic injustice on diverse communities. We commit to using our influence to increase inclusion and equity within the tech industry. We strive to build an inclusive team culture, implement bias-free hiring practices, and develop community partnerships to expand our global impact.