Senior Front End Web Developer
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
SalesLabX is a people first organization based in Austin, TX. Sure, our expertise is in marketing automation and optimization, but we care about creating meaningful connections, both with our clients and within our team. We're a small but rapidly growing tech start-up, with a strong focus on diversity and inclusion, charitable giving, and creating a fun and nurturing work environment for our employees. We believe that investing in the growth and happiness of our employees means we all rise together towards success!
We're looking for individuals that share our vision of a creative and innovative workplace, where your skills and achievements can multiply at hyper speed.
As a Senior Front End Developer, you’ll help us build awesome marketing assets and will be collaborating with a team of other developers, designers, Pardot and Salesforce admins, and account coordinators. We’re looking for someone who is fluent in HTML/CSS, with experience or interest in Pardot and/or Salesforce. You’re someone who is able to run with instructions and thrive in a collaborative environment. You’ll also be able to work efficiently and produce quality assets under tight deadlines.
If you're looking to grow professionally with a group of rad people that will lift you up and value you for your hard work...well, we encourage you to apply!
This position is fully remote, but there will be opportunities to attend events with teammates in person for those in the Austin, TX area.
- Excited about being part of a team that values company culture and inclusion for all.
- Proficient written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, clear and concise. communicator that is comfortable receiving and giving constructive feedback.
- Beginner public speaking and teaching skills with ability to successfully explain complex technical concepts to a less tech-savvy audience.
- Proficient time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient level of efficiency and accuracy, very detail oriented.
- Expert in HTML/CSS.
- Expert in Adobe Dreamweaver
- At least beginner Salesforce CRM / Pardot Experience
- At least beginner WordPress Experience
- Experience coding, testing and optimizing responsive emails.
- Keeps up to date on current tech industry trends, loves learning new tools and techniques.
- Enjoys providing support to others, and working collaboratively within a team.
- Proficient ability to work well under pressure. Able to manage stress and deal with unforeseen challenges.
- Comfortable with change, is flexible, adaptable, and open-minded.
- Enjoys crafting processes with efficiency in mind and maintaining documentation.
- Excellent strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Has interest in advancing to leadership and team building.
- Graphic Design Skills
- CSS Animation Skills
- Building and troubleshooting/optimizing responsive web pages and uploading them to Pardot.
- Building and troubleshooting/optimizing responsive emails across a variety of clients, particularly in Microsoft Outlook.
- Assess, test, and troubleshoot digital assets such as websites, forms, and emails, and advise stakeholders of best-practices.
- Assisting the Dev Team Lead with duties such as delegating tasks, leading small meetings, and training less experienced developers.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Matching
- Charitable Donation Matching
- Home Office Workspace Stipend
- Professional Development Stipend
- Employer-funded Certification Opportunities
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Wellness Stipend
- Mental Health Therapy Stipend
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Regular Team Events (such as Happy Hours)
- 40 Hours Required time off
- One Week End of Year Holiday
- Access to organization professional development subscriptions
- Personal Care Travel Reimbursement
- Family Medical Leave
Job Type : Full-time
We are currently working remotely with plans to move to an optional, hybrid work-from-home/in-office model in the future.